[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gonza31

Apr 23, 2021
Question,
Is the published version (1.00) the final version? I would like to work on a manual translation into Spanish, but I have a question. I arrived at the mansion that the Lord offers us and the scenes I saw were "as if drawn with a pencil" on another site (r34) I have seen videos as scenes. Isn't this in this version?

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Question,
Is the published version (1.00) the final version? I would like to work on a manual translation into Spanish, but I have a question. I arrived at the mansion that the Lord offers us and the scenes I saw were "as if drawn with a pencil" on another site (r34) I have seen videos as scenes. Isn't this in this version?
It´s a demo
The last version until now is 1.11, but the game isn´t finished yet.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
man I tried to like the game but hypnotism is on a negative level on my like scale. the worst kind being the nun one where consciousness or memory gets wiped. everything else is amazing, I will just put the game in low priority. since the other 2 girls have better versions.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
man I tried to like the game but hypnotism is on a negative level on my like scale. the worst kind being the nun one where consciousness or memory gets wiped. everything else is amazing, I will just put the game in low priority. since the other 2 girls have better versions.
I mean, if u are not into mind control stuff this isn´t your game, but yeah can´t deny Arika has a more traditional fall.

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Question,
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-big-breasts-party-ntr.52990/post-13075171
Te recomiendo la versión V1.1 y creo que en la pagina 156 alguien compartió un parche en español, aun así mucha suerte.

Reactions: Gonza31

Gonza31

Apr 23, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-big-breasts-party-ntr.52990/post-13075171
Te recomiendo la versión V1.1 y creo que en la pagina 156 alguien compartió un parche en español, aun así mucha suerte.
Thank you, I have seen the translation, downloaded it and played it, unfortunately several things still appear in Japanese.

I also saw a trial version 1.12. I intend to work on a translation of that version, but I read in the thread that it is unstable or has some bugs.

Reactions: Alrearde

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Thank you, I have seen the translation, downloaded it and played it, unfortunately several things still appear in Japanese.

I also saw a trial version 1.12. I intend to work on a translation of that version, but I read in the thread that it is unstable or has some bugs.
1.12 is 1.11 but bugged and with less events, so if u want to translate the game in its current state I´d recommend u 1.11, it´s better in every aspect.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gonza31

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
1.12 is 1.11 but bugged and with less events, so if u want to translate the game in its current state I´d recommend u 1.11, it´s better in every aspect.
1.12 does not have fewer events, it simply removes access to certain events that in 1.1 would give you error map126, which are events 36, 37 and 39 event 35 is still in the game but is not reflected in the gallery and event 16 is still a sketch because that event was made after the release of the demo

I play 1.12 and I haven't had any problems on my PC, with 1.1 I didn't have any problems either so it doesn't really matter which one is played as long is not 1.0 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes