[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Is fantia blocked or blocks UK ip or smth? keep getting 403 forbidden
Me too.. i think it's not only in UK..
Happening here too, but I haven't been able to see anything on fantia for a while now (blurry pictures and text), so i've been using Ci-en to at least READ(via Google Translate) what Takeda has been posting on fantia.

GG BOND

Mar 20, 2024
Yeah, since yesterday.
What we are REALLY waiting for, is for the last GIF to be done and then we wait for the video, and THEN it's Rietta's turn to fall for good.
Yes, we are all waiting for the day it ends. But will Takeda update the content after completing the game? For example, within animation

Dec 14, 2020
Yeah, since yesterday.
What we are REALLY waiting for, is for the last GIF to be done and then we wait for the video, and THEN it's Rietta's turn to fall for good.
Her mind will have a complete reboot caused by the brainswashing, I think she kinda have the worst fate lol. Because terena lost more like IQ and magic but shes kinda still her own self, and Arika doesnt even count.

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
Her mind will have a complete reboot caused by the brainswashing, I think she kinda have the worst fate lol. Because terena lost more like IQ and magic but shes kinda still her own self, and Arika doesnt even count.
Even with the brainwashing, she's not only betrayed Kurt but also the old man she's fucking with. She's the village bicycle at this point lmao.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Rietta's mind is already irreversibly damaged due to the brainwashing she had, I guess the Guru will continue with it till she´s totally distorted.
For example, in her last event she had a moment of lucidity and didn´t understad why she was refering to Kurt as Kurt-san.

Dec 14, 2020
Rietta's mind is already irreversibly damaged due to the brainwashing she had, I guess the Guru will continue with it till she´s totally distorted.
For example, in her last event she had a moment of lucidity and didn´t understad why she was refering to Kurt as Kurt-san.
Yes, thats part of my point, shes losing her own personality and memories, her whole identity, when she falls completely she probably wont remember anyone close to her besides the 3 villains and maybe the other girls.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Yes, thats part of my point, shes losing her own personality and memories, her whole identity, when she falls completely she probably wont remember anyone close to her besides the 3 villains and maybe the other girls.
No, there is nothing wrong with her memories, it's her common senses that are being altered if her status screens are any indication.

Dec 14, 2020
No, there is nothing wrong with her memories, it's her common senses that are being altered if her status screens are any indication.
I see, i take back the memories comment.

however im still curious of how much common sense alteration have poisoned her mind, since anything she considers "normal" is being repainted, and since kurt obviously will still go against it, this may cause her to completely lose interest in him and even hate him without her realizing it because of the brainwash.

Its kinda like that time she showed her lewd church clothes to kurt for the first time and shouted at him for bathmouthing the penis church and the leader without noticing she didnt realize what she was doing.

Captura de pantalla (502).png Captura de pantalla (504).png
Captura de pantalla (505).png Captura de pantalla (506).png
Captura de pantalla (507).png Captura de pantalla (508).png

I guess this could be the way she will fall completely. But We will have to wait until takeda releases her future event.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I see, i take back the memories comment.

however im still curious of how much common sense alteration have poisoned her mind, since anything she considers "normal" is being repainted, and since kurt obviously will still go against it, this may cause her to completely lose interest in him and even hate him without her realizing it because of the brainwash.

Its kinda like that time she showed her lewd church clothes to kurt for the first time and shouted at him for bathmouthing the penis church and the leader without noticing she didnt realize what she was doing.

View attachment 3793450 View attachment 3793451
View attachment 3793453 View attachment 3793454
View attachment 3793455 View attachment 3793459

I guess this could be the way she will fall completely. But We will have to wait until takeda releases her future event.
Well, even if she hasn't lost her memories, if you compare her to the Rietta at the beginning of the story, her mind is a mess.
I like those moments where she doesn´t know what she´s saying, the other one I remember is when she realizes she´s been refering to Kurt as ¨Kurt-san¨ and doesn´t know why, it gives us an idea of how she will be after being fully corrupted.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes