[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
Is there really no new version of the game, only the old (year-old) version 1.11 and the broken version 1.12?
I don't know why you are surprised. We are almost at the endgame where all the girls are falling for their respective partner. The game is nearly finished when it comes to content, so it's obvious Takeda is gonna wait until he finishes the story to release the full game. The whole point is to sell the game, why would he keep releasing version this close the the ending? the beta was just that, a beta, to see if there were any bugs this far into the game.

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Honestly, what I'm hoping for is that we get a new version of the game once it gets to EV 50. Apparently, Takeda isn't going to show us any of the content for the endings while he's drawing them. If that's the case, it would be nice to at least have all the main content in the demo to hold us over.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Juukon sentai ?

What content ?

Can u give me some links ?
Search Juukon Sentai Juusoldier on Hitomi or ehentai, it´s NTR story written by Takeda using the ¨Power Rangers¨ premise.
Talking about the content well, if u search in pixiv or other websites u will see there are lots of illustrations, Koikatsu models and AI generated images of this stories.

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
If Takeda is going to keep the endings hidden until the game is released, I hope he can still show content of the game by releasing the sub-events.
So far we only got Rietta and her yoga ball, so I'm hoping Takeda will be giving Arika and Terena some creative scenes even if it's a sub event maybe after they are fully corrupted? That way the girls will be more willing to do some crazier stuff.

Reactions: CharlyeNTR89

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
I don't know why you are surprised. We are almost at the endgame where all the girls are falling for their respective partner. The game is nearly finished when it comes to content, so it's obvious Takeda is gonna wait until he finishes the story to release the full game. The whole point is to sell the game, why would he keep releasing version this close the the ending? the beta was just that, a beta, to see if there were any bugs this far into the game.
I mean I'd assume he thought this game was running on the same business model has like western hentai games where they are funded by patreon subs and the subs get constant updates.

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
If Takeda is going to keep the endings hidden until the game is released, I hope he can still show content of the game by releasing the sub-events.
So far we only got Rietta and her yoga ball, so I'm hoping Takeda will be giving Arika and Terena some creative scenes even if it's a sub event maybe after they are fully corrupted? That way the girls will be more willing to do some crazier stuff.
He's implied a couple of times that there won't be anymore sub-events until after the game is fully released.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes