[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
hey did tak ever did a stream of the game with content that not released yet after 1.1 update ?
given the fact that all his streams are of him working on new content, a better question would be "has he ever done a stream of already released content?" and the answer is no.

Reactions: Damon248

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
given the fact that all his streams are of him working on new content, a better question would be "has he ever done a stream of already released content?" and the answer is no.
so the reason of everyone getting hyped when a new stream get released is because the dude do gameplay of new not yet released content guess i'llenjoy gta 6 till the game fully released lol

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I mean, the farts he does are nothing compared to what I´ve just see in this doujin.
True, it's usually just only a small one time fart that last only the one page, nothing more, nothing less.
Sometimes I don't even notice them.
For BBPNTR, it's only for a few seconds and it's over.

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
takeda have weird fetish
I thought the farts helped show the girls' corruption and lack of morals, but as you say, it's possibly another Takeda Sensei fetish.

Maybe eventually he will decide to implement something like this in the game:
223.jpg 224.jpg
I think the fact that it is Slime makes it more bearable for the public, personally I think it could be applied well in Rietta, I imagine you already know why :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes