[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pinata123

Apr 21, 2018
After the scenes with the friends falling in the hole and the mom having sex with the young guy my character wake up clipping in a box. I cant move or access my menu. Does anyone have an idea what to do or have a save right after?

Dec 14, 2020
Huh, Takeda's not streamed in a good while.

And I was so hopeful when he had his burst last month.
Hes probably finishing the last animations for the event, and hopefully editing the video as well, so he may be holding back until hes finished.

He may post the last animations on fantia before finishing the full video, so i dont see any reason for him to stream again for now, unless its about another work like the rietta event or the new police woman story.

Reactions: cafegrt and Marnaby

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Here's the one's I've made so far
I downloaded all of the event videos to gofile
Not just the separated parts, like one for Kurt's POV and one for the girls POV, that were released on fantia, but also the FULL videos I merged together a couple of months ago.
Thanks for this you two, doing awesome work, would it be possible to also get the separated parts added for Rietta EV 34?

Reactions: robus77

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Thanks for this you two, doing awesome work, would it be possible to also get the separated parts added for Rietta EV 34?
I don't know if they exist, but funny enough, I never noticed until now, but the video I posted is a bit messy, containing not only EV34 but also the epilogue of EV31.
Even the subs I have for EV34 covers the EV31 part of the video.
I'll look into it and 'correct' it and make two videos of EV34.

Reactions: mariscalxd

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023

DONE!
3 new EV34 videos added, with no EV31 in them.
One is the first part, with Kurt's POV
Second is the main part with Rietta.
Third is the both combined, in short; full.

And to make sure there is no confusion over the other EV34 video already in the gofile, I added (+EV31 intro) to the title to tell the difference.
Well, that and the different number of downloads.
I'll still keep that one, because the subs I have, is for that one.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Hows the Gobbo content in the game? I saw some previews and they looked great. Has Takeda said anything about pregnancy or birthing?
I hope the almighty god in the heavens hears you, because I would love to see fully animated preggo scenes, just to seal the whole deal. Hope Takeda considers this, even if it takes even more time to do, but man is the quality absolutely worth it.

• Love
Reactions: Tweak22

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Genuine question, why do ppl like pregnant
mm because there are many kinks and each person likes what they like, the same can be said because people like unreal bodies or ahegao or scat or ntr as long as you understand that it is fantasy and you don't commit crimes on irl it's fine

except lolicon, although is considered fantasy, is one of the most morbid things, only my opinion i try to stay as far away from that content as possible.

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
Genuine question, why do ppl like pregnant
I dont know bout pregnancy sex, about why do they like it. But on the other hand "pregancy" combined with other aspects like ntr, cheating, or just plain ol gangbang makes it more interesting like for instance in OTOME DORI, where the pregnancy is an end result and the mc is raising an illegitimate daughter or artists like MIL like to make ugly bastards to compete who can make her pregnant first.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes