[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Genuine question, why do ppl like pregnant
The member DandaNa above words are my thoughts exactly.

Now to answer why i like it? is because women getting pregnant by the man she loves is a beautiful thing,

and if the women(she loves other guy) got pregnant by the man who is not her husband, that is disgusting, and since this is an ntr game, "pregnancy" can also mean that, the women scrapping out whatever values/morals/etc.. she got from her husband(like love, loyalty, respect, her husband's seed, etcetc),
And replacing with the values/morals/immorality of other men.
And i think, this creates a feeling of disgust/betrayal in husband and other 3rd party person like us.
And this is the element various Artist and (maybe the man who fucks someones wife or girl) try to create.
Tell me what you guys think.

Btw, any predictions for ev-36 and ev-40??, i hope its terena :love:

Last edited:

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023
mm because there are many kinks and each person likes what they like, the same can be said because people like unreal bodies or ahegao or scat or ntr as long as you understand that it is fantasy and you don't commit crimes on irl it's fine

except lolicon, although is considered fantasy, is one of the most morbid things, only my opinion i try to stay as far away from that content as possible.
I'm not a lolicon fan either. But I sincerely wonder who you think is a loli. For example, can the currently popular Freerun be considered a loli?

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
Genuine question, why do ppl like pregnant
Coz its the most coveted and representative phase of womanhood
Sexual attraction is just there to procreate
The urge to multiply is the main aspect of life.....

Adding up to the cofactors like breast milk, more secretion of pheromones and the meaty sexy bulge

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I'm not a lolicon fan either. But I sincerely wonder who you think is a loli. For example, can the currently popular Freerun be considered a loli?
It depends on whether she is an adult woman with more moderate proportions, she does not need to have big tits or hips, but rather a more stylized body or being tall. The woman can be perfectly short, that has nothing wrong, but you know perfectly well what type I am referring to.

When referring to the lolicon genre, it is not to define an adult woman with a less developed body, but rather children, literally, lolico is a child in Japanese and lolicon is translated as a pedophile.

There is even an argument in Japan in which since pedophiles exist, if you give them fictional content, the chances of them becoming sexual predators will decrease.

frieren is a short elf nothing more nothin less at no point does she behave like a child and the character feels like an adult character. An adult is not only the body but also the mind, which is what is considered complete development of the person

and it is simply my opinion at no time do I want to be right or anything like that That's why I say that as a fantasy it's fine and as something unreal but it seems morbid to me.

and that's why rule 7 exists and besides, there is nothing wrong with representing these groups in anime, but of course when you add sexual connotations to them things change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poganka
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes