[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Maybe you just got the wrong video?
Several subtitles I've collected over time didn't match some videos I have myself, mainly because that the person who made the subtitles used a different video than the one I had, and that can be a bit annoying.

As for EV31; does it start with Kurt's POV? Or is it inside the church from Rietta's POV? Or is it the aftermath one where Rietta calls Kurt 'Kurt-san' the first time?
Either way, you may find the right video for your subtitles down below, and then some.
I used this archive as well, for some reason -EV 31 First ride (intro + main) and -EV31 First ride are both the same video, and does not work with the subtitles liked below :(

Ah whoops, I updated the subs for EV31 and did the Kurt PoV a couple days ago, but forgot to upload them to my drive
Here you go:
I was using the regular one (just rietta pov), but sadly the video got changed or it's just both pov together. Btw thanks for your work :)

Reactions: robus77

Bravolf

Aug 3, 2020
Obviously the demo (Both V1.11 and V1.12) are posted somewhere on this thread. (I forgot where exactly, don't ask me XD) But I do want to ask the people that have been on this website longer than me.

Why hasn't someone post the Demo itself (subs included) on the website and not just here on this translation request thread? Are there rules or certain requirements needed for it to be allowed? I'd be willing to post the game itself, but I've been too busy with work that I don't know how it works here.

That way, there will be lesser people asking if the game is released, translated, or complete.
If you are asking why a thread hasn't been created in the games/latest updates section, that is because it must be fully translated to English first.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I used this archive as well, for some reason -EV 31 First ride (intro + main) and -EV31 First ride are both the same video, and does not work with the subtitles liked below :(
Sorry about that, must have been mixed up somewhere.
Also sorry that I'm a little late (I wasn't at home for a while), but it's corrected now.

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
Sorry about that, must have been mixed up somewhere.
Also sorry that I'm a little late (I wasn't at home for a while), but it's corrected now.
do you have the eng sub for all these scenes or if you any know any one who has please upload

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
What time in the story does the rietta side event take place?
The day after EV28, where she wears the cat/IV outfit.
do you have the eng sub for all these scenes or if you any know any one who has please upload
Dude, robus77 pretty much covers that part in his Subtitle Drive that's right above your posting,
And he is still updating it as we speak.
For the separated parts that is, just not for the full ones I edited.
In fact, nobody has made subtitles for the 'full videos' I made, but there should be plenty to cover for the rest.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
With the original video, open it with the multimedia player, go to languages and subtitles and load the subtitle file corresponding to the video and you would have the video with subtitles.
Thank you very much, would anyone happen to have the subtitles for the first videos as this one only has 24 onwards

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
what version has the events form EV 35 and onward? 1.12 only reaches up to the concessionary booth scene. is it an untranslated version? also in that version there is a blue heart in the coliseum that does nothing.

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
what version has the events form EV 35 and onward? 1.12 only reaches up to the concessionary booth scene. is it an untranslated version? also in that version there is a blue heart in the coliseum that does nothing.
There is no updated version after 1.12. After the confessional scene, the rest of the events are revealed in Takeda Hiromitsu's active platforms like Fantia or Cien.

Yes, the events after 1.12 are raw but they are translated, organized, and summarized by fans here on this forum. Each timeframe the fans translate each text and convert it to a desired language and share it here for free.

With the coliseum thing, the noteworthy thing I can recall is the "sword" fight between Arika and the King if I understood that's what the place you are referring to. Other than that, I don't recall any other important events after that. It might be a glitch?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
There is no updated version after 1.12. After the confessional scene, the rest of the events are revealed in Takeda Hiromitsu's active platforms like Fantia or Cien.

Yes, the events after 1.12 are raw but they are translated, organized, and summarized by fans here on this forum. Each timeframe the fans translate each text and convert it to a desired language and share it here for free.

With the coliseum thing, the noteworthy thing I can recall is the "sword" fight between Arika and the King if I understood that's what the place you are referring to. Other than that, I don't recall any other important events after that. It might be a glitch?
maybe some unfinished marker, it happens with a guard blocking the gym entrance, and it is not related to the "sword figthing " scene

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
After he's done with the current Arika event, Rietta will be next.
And there are more than 10 events left (+Sub-Events) so there is still more where that came from.
In the meantime, check this Rietta video I found.

Thanks friend, for the information and for the video.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes