[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
So about today´s stream
- He wanted to add a true romantic scene between Arika and the Lord, so he´s doing an extra CG
- He still says that Arika event will be released within this month
- Rietta event is planned for August and Cyberhoe for September
- A based anon asked him ¨ Who does Terena and Khativ's child look like? ¨ and he said he wants her to look like Terena, so we can assume they had a daughter even if it isn´t showed in the endings.

image (9).png
Our girl finally found her true love and life partner, this certainly feels romantic.

isliveonFC2-pixivSketch2024-07-1610_21-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

That´s all, he said he plans to continue the stream after taking a nap (I doubt it lol)

image (8).png
Psdt: Cinematographic parallels, looking at the crest conditions to get activated, we can say she doesn´t feel anything for Kurt atp lol.

Last edited:

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
i hope if he finished cyberhoe, he will draw juukon sentai again if he get be bored to draw bakunyuu ntr party
i think nobody complain about the other work(cosplay, cyberhoe) but many fans want also new stuff from juukon sentai

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Didn't he say something like he's not going to finish it because of the race play aspect?
Nah, the BBC doujin was a project that screwed up his entire schedule, after a while he sent it to an indefinite hiatus, he said that one day he might finish it, but if he doesn't he will upload all the incomplete pages as a Fantia update.

Takeda was delusional at that time, bro thought he could do 50 pages in a month. (I´m talking about January 2023)

Reactions: Tweak22

cookisu

Feb 6, 2023
Nah, the BBC doujin was a project that screwed up his entire schedule, after a while he sent it to an indefinite hiatus, he said that one day he might finish it, but if he doesn't he will upload all the incomplete pages as a Fantia update.

Takeda was delusional at that time, bro thought he could do 50 pages in a month. (I´m talking about January 2023)
Thats a shame, i like takeda milfs and i was really exited for this one complete :cry:

Reactions: Tweak22 and nazs

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Screenshot_2024-07-17-06-11-18-84_2b539382a401af58f8b13a32b77067ec.jpg
Does Boner also have Cuckold fetish?, last time he just left Arika in The Priest's care and look what happened to Arika.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I doubt it, he probably doesn't care because he knows he has her under his complete control.

Furthermore, Arika could be reduced to ¨another member of his harem¨, remember that even if the girls have fallen in love, they are in a degrading and harmful relationship, they are enjoying it but you could compare them with someone addicted to drugs.

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
This Arika event is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see how Rietta falls and accepts her fate. Lowkey wished she'll have the most hardcore fall scene than the two, given she's the most reserved.

I hope it's not a gangbang though. As much as I like that too, having a one on one scene where the girls confess their newfound feelings to another man than Kurt makes it very impactful in my opinion.

cookisu

Feb 6, 2023
This Arika event is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see how Rietta falls and accepts her fate. Lowkey wished she'll have the most hardcore fall scene than the two, given she's the most reserved.

I hope it's not a gangbang though. As much as I like that too, having a one on one scene where the girls confess their newfound feelings to another man than Kurt makes it very impactful in my opinion.
II would like takeda to use tentacles on her, he already did it in the first scenes plus he has done it in past works. although at this point in the story I don't think it will happen.
Screenshot_2024-07-16-19-55-12-812_com.brave.browser.png Screenshot_2024-07-16-19-56-01-354_com.brave.browser.png

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
I doubt it, he probably doesn't care because he knows he has her under his complete control.

Furthermore, Arika could be reduced to ¨another member of his harem¨, remember that even if the girls have fallen in love, they are in a degrading and harmful relationship, they are enjoying it but you could compare them with someone addicted to drugs.
That means, if they are to be depraved, there's no good ending for them.

and incase the girls are abandoned, THATS WHEN KURT THE YUSHA-SAMA COMES TO SAVE HIS 3 WIFE'S!!! FROM FURTHER CORRUPTION, AND TAKE THEM TO THERAPIST TO FIX THEM!,
LOOK FORWARD TO IT GUYS! Untitled43.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes