[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Videos for the new issue, links I got from elsewhere. enjoy!

爆乳パーティーNTR進捗240727

No longer available. At least for me.

gofile link for EV42 video if anyone wants it there :)
EV42? I thought this would still be EV41. Is this like the first Terena events? (EV4 and EV5)

After what event did Arika transform into the costume with the heart-shaped collar in the middle? (Not found in the game), is it the hallucination perspective of the protagonist in this incident?

In the game, I seem to have only noticed Rietta’s daily clothing changes after the incident. :cry:
View attachment 3872536
Not surprising it can't be found in game.
Lot's of contents of Takeda's first ideas, never made it to the game as he progressed durring the development.
Like the battle outfits and the unused slutwear that was in Renshuuchou, they never made it to the game.

I guess that Takeda decided to "update" his models with visual growth showing as they progress the story, so Takeda had to make a new version of the one seen in Renshuuchou.
You can expect to not see everything from the early BBPNTR days, as Takeda keeps getting new ideas to put in the game.

spenceriri

Mar 16, 2024
No longer available. At least for me.

EV42? I thought this would still be EV41. Is this like the first Terena events? (EV4 and EV5)

Not surprising it can't be found in game.
Lot's of contents of Takeda's first ideas, never made it to the game as he progressed durring the development.
Like the battle outfits and the unused slutwear that was in Renshuuchou, they never made it to the game.

I guess that Takeda decided to "update" his models with visual growth showing as they progress the story, so Takeda had to make a new version of the one seen in Renshuuchou.
You can expect to not see everything from the early BBPNTR days, as Takeda keeps getting new ideas to put in the game.
The content in both links is the same, so.
He did divide the content into EV41 and EV42 as front and back parts.
I think this is not a daily clothing change for this event. It should be inserted as a supplementary event like after Rietta joined the church.

Reactions: seiba1
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes