[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
, this is continuation from my last post, there are some sentence that i can't comprehend lol,i didn't proof read it so there might be some mistakes, this subs for this vid EV42m04(女視点3)
If you can’t properly comprehend the sentences in English you don’t need to force yourself to do this. Good subs will come in time just be patient, no need to make bad MTL subs that get things wrong.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I think you might be jumping the gun a bit, and misinterpreting that scene based on awkward machine tl. Checking it and the rest of the dialogue with other translation sites, it reads more like the normal lewd magic stuff that all the girls are going through.

The dialogue is actually something like:
Lord: “Don't worry. With my magic and the penis ceremony, you'll be just like us.
You'll be able to enjoy being lewd and dirty all the time.”

Lord: “All you have to do is think about nothing else and keep your head full of cock.”

Arika: (I understand, if that's what my beloved husband says... then a bitch like me should not think about anything else)

Maybe we will get full on demon corruption stuff, it’s not impossible, but this dialogue is not really hinting at that, no more than anything else in the game events have. Don’t go jumping to conclusions too early lol. I also don’t think there’s anything about her Soul in there, he just gets her pregnant and now she belongs to him.
A demon corruption sounds good, but yeah prolly isn't that big, I'm fine knowing that they are bound by contract.

Yerin-

Formerly 'hyy.yoo'
Jul 15, 2023
actually i didn't meant to "get things wrong" since u guys can edit it later if you find the mtl interpretation went wrong. Take it as pilot version for review and feedback ;)

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
The content in both links is the same, so.
He did divide the content into EV41 and EV42 as front and back parts.
I think this is not a daily clothing change for this event. It should be inserted as a supplementary event like after Rietta joined the church.
He had EV41 on the post and EV42 on the file name, so I just went with the file name. o_O

View attachment 3873278
Well, isn't this a fine mess.
I'm just gonna call all of it EV41 unless it really will become two seperated events.

wejgyrs590

Jul 27, 2024
, sure i have made some changes though. I'm gonna keep some sentence for further discussion lol, and also i have mixed feeling about "alien" things whether the tl accurate or not. Again feel free to do some corrections
Thank you, brother

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
I don't understand the story why in EV42m01 and EV42m02 Arika having sex with Kuruto
One is Kurt's perspective, the other is Arika's. It's like a last-ditch effort for Arika to know who she truly loves, so she has one last intercourse with Kurt to see if he can get her pregnant (The crotch tattoo will glow if it is successful). Kurt however has a micro penis so it doesn't satisfy her, that's when she realizes her love isn't genuine enough, and what she feels for Lord Bonner is stronger.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I have a question with all this video events. does the creator has a plan to release the game? I for once like playing the game. even if it is just a walking simulator.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I have a question with all this video events. does the creator has a plan to release the game? I for once like playing the game. even if it is just a walking simulator.
The game is a walking simulator and a scene hunt to be clear, on the other hand seeing how the last video ends I don't think he want to extend the development much longer this is just a guess but he will probably release one more event for Rietta and another for Terena and start working with the endings or the ending

and some will say well but there were 50 events and sub events planned and blah blah blah but I think he don't want to continue extending the game If I had to predict something, he wants to finish the game by the end of the year, close it and dedicate himself to other things.

and I hope I'm wrong for me the more content the better :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
The game is a walking simulator and a scene hunt to be clear, on the other hand seeing how the last video ends I don't think he want to extend the development much longer this is just a guess but he will probably release one more event for Rietta and another for Terena and start working with the endings or the ending

and some will say well but there were 50 events and sub events planned and blah blah blah but I think he don't want to continue extending the game If I had to predict something, he wants to finish the game by the end of the year, close it and dedicate himself to other things.

and I hope I'm wrong for me the more content the better :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Tbf, I feel like its kinda weird to experience the most intense, riveting gameplay which you actually have to focus on then jork it, i much prefer a walking sim rather than a grindy jrpg type game

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes