[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
I have seen this mf spam the same message in numerous different streams before. Can't tell if this dude is a bot or extremely persistent to see some mom and son action. Jesus.
1722072948633.png

• Haha
Reactions: Tweak22

spenceriri

Mar 16, 2024
After what event did Arika transform into the costume with the heart-shaped collar in the middle? (Not found in the game), is it the hallucination perspective of the protagonist in this incident?

In the game, I seem to have only noticed Rietta’s daily clothing changes after the incident. :cry:
1722076412106.png

spenceriri

Mar 16, 2024
After what event did Arika transform into the costume with the heart-shaped collar in the middle? (Not found in the game), is it the hallucination perspective of the protagonist in this incident?

In the game, I seem to have only noticed Rietta’s daily clothing changes after the incident. :cry:
View attachment 3872536
爆乳パーティーNTR進捗240227
i can find fat ver. but not this ver. nearly half a year already..

anybody help me? i really want to know the moment she change, damn:eek:

jokermrbin

Jan 10, 2022
I just found out that Claude Sonnet 3.5 is really good at translating (I guess).
Here is the image:
1722079791703.png
Here is the translation:
While waiting, I was thinking about Arika and teasing myself a bit... It's rock hard down there. I'm at my limit too... Arika

It looks good for me. I also told it to extract the Japanese text (It did it correctly, I checked this) and then paste the text to Deepl, the result is the same.

However, I don't know Japanese. Can someone confirm?

Reactions: Tweak22

balletelegance77

Feb 26, 2022
Why people expect a happy ending? xD NTR is in the name
After takeda has had the same endings for over a decade, I want to see something different already. And secondly, in this kind of games an important role is played by the opposition between the low desires of the heroine and her love and high moral feelings, her resistance only makes my penis harder, and the fact that her transformation into a stupid obedient whore of the lord makes her uninteresting to me, it would be more interesting if she got pregnant by the kurt and continued to love him, but at the same time due to the fact that Kurt can not satisfy her would continue to cheat on him with the inhabitants of the city, lord and friends, it would maintain the opposition between light and dark. But that in itself is subjective to each his own.

Reactions: shinn201
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes