[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
TH has mentioned this before in previous streams, but I think it kinda gets messed up in translation. The original plan was for Terena to get three more main event scenes, but he might cut it down to two. The "endings" are going to be something separate

Last edited:

Away32

Formerly 'TA3264'
May 14, 2024
TK has mentioned this before in previous streams, but I think it kinda gets messed up in translation. The original plan was for Terena to get three more main event scenes, but he might cut it down to two. The "endings" are going to be something separate
Yea, I found your post detailing the remainder of the scenes. It looks like she has 1 or 2 scenes after this one. Also, do we know if the endings are gonna be h-scenes or just narration bits?

Reactions: Koime22 and robus77

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Yea, I found your post detailing the remainder of the scenes. It looks like she has 1 or 2 scenes after this one. Also, do we know if the endings are gonna be h-scenes or just narration bits?
Oh they'll be H-scenes for sure, we just don't really know anything about them haha

Crixuz

Jan 10, 2018
Last edited:

Koime22

Sep 9, 2023
the problem with this game being developed for so long now is that it might end up not meeting expectations like the scars of summer sequel and that would be a terrible thing.
Thats what i fear,
Honestly, with all the artwork evolution TH has done these past few months, i can confidently say that, i am very satisfied, and it wouldn't disappoint me, if the game will end after 3-4 more events.

( To be honest, i am grateful to the Thread and the members here, to share the updates, and i am planning to abstain myself from the game once it has released, Starve my mind, hahaha . Thats when I'll value TH's work more! :KEK: :coffee: )

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
the problem with this game being developed for so long now is that it might end up not meeting expectations like the scars of summer sequel and that would be a terrible thing.
Yeah, i avoid finding out too much about it on purpose so i still have some sense of surprise when its finally released for example. Just enough to keep me interested and hopeful.

In that way takeda's streams are a doubled edged blade, although i think he manages to show just enough that we don't already know all the game will have.

spicydinet

Jan 17, 2024
Usually when a game isn't finished it's version number is less than 1 for example v0.5 or v0.72

How come this has version 1 and even 1.12 but isn't finished ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes