[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
And why dont you put on front page " work in progress liké other game too..?
Because the responsibility for making changes to a thread are on the user who posted the thread, and 7767 hasn't for reasons. Duplicate threads in the translation requests section of F95 are also explicitly disallowed in the rules, otherwise a new one would have been made by now. Therefore, it's either:

1. A thread in a separate section of F95 is made when game is released.
2. This thread is updated by an admin or its creator.
3. Someone makes a translation release thread for one of the trial versions (I wager that's not allowed).

Reactions: Koime22

RickSensei

Jun 4, 2024
How do the EVs work? I'm new to the game and have 1.1 and 1.12 installed. Do I just buy the EVs off Fantia and add them to the game folder?
EVs are events, you don't have to buy them, they are like sex scenes in the game. those EVs the author posts on Fantia are previews of new scenes that aren't released as playable yet

Blackportal0

Oct 4, 2024
EVs are events, you don't have to buy them, they are like sex scenes in the game. those EVs the author posts on Fantia are previews of new scenes that aren't released as playable yet
Appreciate the explanation. Kinda hard to find info on this game. Ugh now the tough part is do I want to spoil myself or wait for the release...

Blackportal0

Oct 4, 2024
I've played through 1.1 but haven't touched 1.12. I heard there is less content in 1.12, but from what you said I guess I can't just buy those missing scenes off Fantia and put them in the game.

Perviboyformommy

Jul 17, 2023
Because the responsibility for making changes to a thread are on the user who posted the thread, and 7767 hasn't for reasons. Duplicate threads in the translation requests section of F95 are also explicitly disallowed in the rules, otherwise a new one would have been made by now. Therefore, it's either:

1. A thread in a separate section of F95 is made when game is released.
2. This thread is updated by an admin or its creator.
3. Someone makes a translation release thread for one of the trial versions (I wager that's not allowed).
The game have a version released already and its english version why dont just make the official post with thé release ?

Kacter1

Jul 23, 2023
Let me answer it in a different way:
The current demos (1.1 and 1.12) has event up until EV34 that are playable.
And if you use 1.1 and are in the Reminiscence Room, you'll likely spot two more events that are there but not watchable.
I'm playing on version 1.12 but some scenes are closed for me! :(
If you know how to open them or you have a save, please help!
Снимок экрана (807).png Снимок экрана (808).png

Last edited:
Reactions: zotto23

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I'm playing on version 1.12 but some scenes are closed for me! :(
If you know how to open them or you have a save, please help!
View attachment 4105159 View attachment 4105161
The endings haven't been made yet (or rather at that point), so the colorless/endings are not active in the demo, so ignore them.
EV34 is a special case though. You have to play through the game to get that one, since the cat doesn't do anything to it. (Although, it could be a 1.1 thing)
You can skip the dialogue by pressing the S button to speed up the dialogue REALLY fast.
EV35 and EV39 have their files in the game, but you can't play them in the demo.

Reactions: Koime22

Kacter1

Jul 23, 2023
The endings haven't been made yet (or rather at that point), so the colorless/endings are not active in the demo, so ignore them.
EV34 is a special case though. You have to play through the game to get that one, since the cat doesn't do anything to it. (Although, it could be a 1.1 thing)
You can skip the dialogue by pressing the S button to speed up the dialogue REALLY fast.
EV35 and EV39 have their files in the game, but you can't play them in the demo.
Okay, I understand, but you already have EV35 - EV39 opened, if so, could you upload the save file please?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Okay, I understand, but you already have EV35 - EV39 opened, if so, could you upload the save file please?
They are not in order in the gallery: event 34 the last blue crystal, event 35 is the last red crystal, and event 39 is the last purple crystal that does not shine. I understand that it is hard for people for the game to end there but it is what it is. It's the end of the demo and be thankful that there are many events since demos usually have one or two scenes, you've basically had access to more than half of the game.

Kacter1

Jul 23, 2023
They are not in order in the gallery: event 34 the last blue crystal, event 35 is the last red crystal, and event 39 is the last purple crystal that does not shine. I understand that it is hard for people for the game to end there but it is what it is. It's the end of the demo and be thankful that there are many events since demos usually have one or two scenes, you've basically had access to more than half of the game.
Is there a full version of the game with all the scenes?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes