[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Talk the Talk

Oct 12, 2022
View attachment 4085177
Does anyone have a download link for this game?
id like to know what the title of this game is, ty
it's only trial ver ..
GAME : NTR Angel ~My beloved hero is sexually harassed and raped by a drunken weapon dealer without his knowledge
Link? Because I can't find anything for this creator.

Here's a link to page about the game, but I can't find any download links on the usual sites. 2 days ago, the author's twitter said it was supposed to still be on sale on dlsite, but every time I try to follow a link to the game I get redirected to dlsite homepage.

Reactions: Czet and darks231

Inari20Xxx

Dec 17, 2023
im pretty sure its region locked fanza says its not available in my country so I assume dlsite is the same issue. It sucks I was pretty interested in this game as well hope some one that has access to it can dump it here.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Would it work if you VPN to Japan? Actually, does using VPN even work with FANZA?
but from what I understand (I may be wrong because I'm not sure) all these pages stopped accepting a lot of credit cards. If his region is banned from viewing the store then he probably won't be able to buy anything either because the credit card will not be accepted

Maybe you can use a VPN to enter the page but if then you have no way to make purchases or somehow exchange money for points, then you are at a dead end.

Last edited:

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
but from what I understand (I may be wrong because I'm not sure) all these pages stopped accepting a lot of credit cards. If his region is banned from viewing the store then he probably won't be able to buy anything either because the credit card will not be accepted
Oh yeah, you’re right. FANZA doesn’t take non-Japanese cards anyway.

Although, the game has a DLsite link on the author’s Ci-en page, and I’ve haven’t heard of DLsite products being region locked before, so that’s weird. Honestly, I might just get a VPN and see if it works.

Reactions: danadana

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Oh yeah, you’re right. FANZA doesn’t take non-Japanese cards anyway.

Although, the game has a DLsite link on the author’s Ci-en page, and I’ve haven’t heard of DLsite products being region locked before, so that’s weird. Honestly, I might just get a VPN and see if it works.
dlsite does not have a region lock but it does have a credit card lock and I read that they had even removed dlpay and that you had to make a strange exchange buying books and exchanging them for points (again If anyone is able to clarify I would appreciate it.)

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
dlsite does not have a region lock but it does have a credit card lock and I read that they had even removed dlpay and that you had to make a strange exchange buying books and exchanging them for points (again If anyone is able to clarify I would appreciate it.)
Well, it worked. I got access to the page using the Japan server on NordVPN. I can put in my cart, buy it with points and everything.
Turning my VPN off just redirects me back to the DLsite homepage. It seems to be hidden outside of Japan for some reason.
1727768396399.png

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022

Here's a link to page about the game, but I can't find any download links on the usual sites. 2 days ago, the author's twitter said it was supposed to still be on sale on dlsite, but every time I try to follow a link to the game I get redirected to dlsite homepage.

if these are dead links to you it's probably region locked. I'm currently vpn into japan

FYI these games have low rating and also have the ai gen tag on it.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

if these are dead links to you it's probably region locked. I'm currently vpn into japan

FYI these games have low rating and also have the ai gen tag on it.
oh so that's the problem because it's AI only people from Japan (maybe asians too)
I can access the entire dlsite catalog without VPN except the one that is generated by AI :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Although I almost appreciate it because I hate everything generated by AI especially if is artistic things

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Is Takeda Sensei up to something or is this idea going to go nowhere?

1727785245464.png
Some speculate that it will be a new game.

New publication in [Fantia]

(Do you like the concept of conquering a shota's older sister?)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes