[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Koime22

Sep 9, 2023
IN REALITY size does't matter in pregnancy. What matter is how virile/healthy is your sperm count. Most of the infertility problem has root cause like unhealthy lifestyle. Quit smoking, quit drinking, avoid processed food, avoid plastic utensil and storage container for food. Go back to old school farm fresh organic food. That's how you get healthy sperm.

As a doctor this much I can say, now the choice is yours.
Thank you Doc, but its hard to avoid Plastic on this day and age

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
i hope takeda add new character story, about predecessor king(current king father) ntr mc & girl mother became ex king sex pet suprising hero at the end, or hero mother was told she was dead but not dead and was kept as sex slave somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: Koime22

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
All right y'all, while we wait for EV44 to get released, here are the subtitles for all the other videos so far.

Thank you for this. Amazing you went and subbed every event out there so far especially! Not having to use really bad machine translation for some of the earlier ones will be really nice. Glad you got around to even some of the ones you weren't too enthusiastic about.
Sorry to keep you waiting.
All I have.
Really good to keep an archive around! Also just wanted to mention, the new gofile link is actually missing some videos that are still available in the old one here:

Most notably the raw of EV16 Arika's side, EV18, both EV20 parts, EV24, split EV 30 parts, and EV 32 Part 2.
Also while your "full" videos are nice, they're less useful now that we have subtitles for all the split up videos, unless you go and remake the full videos with the subtitles embedded into them this time.

Reactions: darks231
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes