[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
So we have about 2 events left for each girl + endings + mini-events (those with a blue heart). I think that the game will still be made for 2 years and we are not so close to completion.
so release window in about 2 years?
At least.
If he keep adding more and more scenes (especially the animated onces) then it might as well be 3 years at least.
And since we don't know the progress of the sub-events nor the endings, so it could be even more.

GG BOND

Mar 20, 2024
Generally speaking, Takeda will update the content after the live broadcast, at least it has been like this before, so now I am waiting for news about his live broadcast.

GG BOND

Mar 20, 2024
I basically reviewed the discussion on this forum because I was hoping to find something in it that we didn't find (kind of like digging for treasure).
In fact, I found that Takeda rarely changes his plans, and all events proceed in an orderly manner according to the schedule he distributed (it is easy to find in the forum). According to the live broadcast screenshots uploaded by some good friends, the next high probability will be Terena's group sex incident.
Therefore, we basically know everything about the content of the game, that is: what will happen in what time period. If you are interested in the extra content or "hidden content" of this game, you may have to look forward to its unannounced sub-event content (I don't know if this exists) or DLC. Unfortunately, I did not find any relevant content. Is there anyone who can share it?

Koime22

Sep 9, 2023
Judging by the demo, the game is very linear, with almost no freedom of choice.
He could have finished it long ago if he had only been working on this project!
You're right,
now that you mentioned it,
In the demo there were a few scenes or moments where TH could add and give us choices of route's, for example- when King offers Kurt and all his Wife's a home( we could choose to not accept and continue story of monster extermination, but the king and his followers meddle everytime on the way ).

And then there is that church, where we could pray and ask for protection,
There is so much potential here, like getting some talisman from the church
( At this point i am just brainstorming :coffee: :KEK: )

Can someone give a nice description of Kurt's Personality?
I think that also determines how Kurt choose to reply to them.

We know Kurt is -
Kind, Nice, 50% Gullible, The type to remain oblivious to certain things where he should be suspicious.

ninininiaaa

Aug 31, 2024
I want to ask if the ED03C is the end of the event, Or is there something else? Or wish you guys could give me a full list of events, thanks

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You're right,
now that you mentioned it,
In the demo there were a few scenes or moments where TH could add and give us choices of route's, for example- when King offers Kurt and all his Wife's a home( we could choose to not accept and continue story of monster extermination, but the king and his followers meddle everytime on the way ).

And then there is that church, where we could pray and ask for protection,
There is so much potential here, like getting some talisman from the church
( At this point i am just brainstorming :coffee: :KEK: )

We know Kurt is -
Kind, Nice, 50% Gullible, The type to remain oblivious to certain things where he should be suspicious.
Kurt doesn't have what you might call a 'real' personality because he doesn't need one. He's there to get dunked on and kicked in the teeth and not much else. This is especially obvious in the good ending where he just...doesn't show up.

What he has are labels. Kind, Nice, Gullible, overly trusting.

That's why I think it'd be nice to have a revenge route because then the focus has to be on him. But then who's playing this thing for the story...?

Reactions: Koime22

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
By the way, i remember there is a translated takeda doujin here, if im not wrong its hanekawa hasumi from blue archive.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023

We know Kurt is -
Kurt doesn't have what you might call a 'real' personality because he doesn't need one. He's there to get dunked on and kicked in the teeth and not much else. This is especially obvious in the good ending where he just...doesn't show up.

What he has are labels. Kind, Nice, Gullible, overly trusting.
If Kurt had a title that would fit him and his personality, it would something like this:
A Typical Takeda Hiromitsu Protag NTR Victim.

ninininiaaa

Aug 31, 2024
If Kurt had a title that would fit him and his personality, it would something like this:
A Typical Takeda Hiromitsu Protag NTR Victim.
When I got to the library, the lord turned into a demon and triggered the battle, and I defeated the lord with kurt. Then Kurt lived happily ever after in the town, which was supposed to be a happy ending

• Red Heart
Reactions: Koime22
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes