[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KillerHgamer

Dec 14, 2020
I apologize for asking this, I remember someone posting a drive with all the raw videos so far, if its not too much to ask, I need them one more time cuz I lost them by accident :HideThePain:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
is there an actual update to the game or just plain artwork cg update
the second until the end of the project, he will compile everything and you will have a game. He will make videos of the scenes, in reality there isn't much game, is going around the city with Kurt and seeing how they cuck him

Bugativorol

Apr 18, 2024
[TRÍCH DẪN="robus77, bài viết: 15091473, thành viên: 3253033"]
Chúa phù hộ, Kurtbros... mọi người sẽ phải chịu đựng một trận chiến thực sự căng thẳng:CƯỜI:

[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Cách sử dụng cái file này là gì b

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
The subs will tell this better, but what's happening is the church Founder is issuing a punishment game to Rietta for doing lewd sexual activities outside the church without his permission while he was busy. The punishment game involves a confession, cuckold and gangrape show in front of the person she considered her boyfriend, so Kurt of course. Since it is a "teaching" of the church and Rietta wants to keep pleasing the founder, who has made her pregnant, she agrees and follows his instructions by asking Kurt out for a date. The founder also reassures her that after the punishment game is over, they'll wipe Kurt's memories so that they don't make things complicated for Rietta. She asks Kurt out, and he insists she drop the strange formalities with him that she'd started doing after joining the church, so she calls him "Kurt" instead of "Kurt-san" while on the date. During the date she slips a drug into his drink which makes him more susceptible to the founder's hypnosis magic, which he is normally resistant too.

At the end of their date, they both go to the hotspring under the lords castle where the punishment game begins, with Rietta apologizing to "Kurt-san" but reassuring him he won't remember any of this afterward. Rietta goes into the male bath side with the founder and members of the church, they meet up with Kurt there who's shocked at what's happening and asks Rietta who these people are, but he is immediately immobilized and then mostly silenced by the founders hypnosis magic, and forced to watch and not look away. Rietta is ordered to confess her lewd crimes and recent activities in front of Kurt, everything she's done in the church and what she did with Kateve. She's then questioned by the members of the church about what she thinks of Kurt and his tiny penis, to which she says that he just can't compare to anyone in the church, and then she's asked what the writing on her body and clothes means. She says she's a lewd dumb girl who doesn't know, apparently they mean Meat Toilet or something, and the founder says since she answered wrong the next part of the punishment game will begin. She must perform a teasing show for everyone, with Kurt now being commanded to watch carefully and not look away, as well as honestly answer the founders questions while this is happening.

They decide the punishment game will end and Kurt wins if he can resist getting an erection for the duration of the teasing show, and if he does get erect he loses, and they'll go to the next part where Kurt will have to watch the church members gangbang Rietta. The founder asks Kurt if he currently has an erection, as no one is actually sure just by looking at him because his penis is so small. Kurt says he does already have an erection, but when asked by the founder what she thinks Rietta says she's pretty sure she's seen him bigger, but not by much. They decide then if he becomes fully erect he loses. As Rietta does her tease show, Kurt becomes fully erect, but again, no one except Rietta can tell the difference because his penis is so small. However Rietta notices that Kurt has masochistic cuck tendencies and is getting off on her insulting him and his penis. She realizes Kurt is about to cum from this show so she starts insulting him and his tiny masochistic penis more directly until he finally cums just from watching her teasing show. Rietta thinks to herself that she's glad she made him feel good and that he enjoyed that, but now since he lost the punishment game it's time for her to service the church members. And that's where the first part ends!
Bruh, Rietta changed completely, next event is supposed to be her fall btw.
I guess Guru is gonna dispell the hypnosis on her in that moment.

Reactions: Koime22

KillerHgamer

Dec 14, 2020
Bruh, Rietta changed completely, next event is supposed to be her fall btw.
I guess Guru is gonna dispell the hypnosis on her in that moment.
Oh yeah, she had a whole "mind reset" but church leader still have not made the "final test" to see how much it actually changed her.

Either she stays the same,(same as hypnotized), or she acts even worse, maybe Rietta will show a small glimpse of resistance after he dispell the hypnosis before she finally falls completely.

KillerHgamer

Dec 14, 2020
I thought the hypnosis was undone in EV31
it went undone for a brief moment thanks to rietta resistance, but the church leader took the chance of having her weak from their sex to hypnotize her again, and as far as I know, from that moment until now, she has not free herself from the spell once, only the church leader can undo the spell now.

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
No it’s nothing so complicated, the hypnosis was undone and her memories of it all returned, but the brain and body modifications that happened to Rietta and Terena in EV23 have just permanently changed and corrupted them.

And Rietta hasn’t changed completely she’s been like this since EV37, probably even since EV34. I don’t think her next event will even bring up the hypnosis, it hasn’t been relevant since EV31 but who knows.
I-I fear the posts.
The words... They haunt me...
There are just many of them... Every night, when I close my eyes, they appear
EDIT: found robus77's post, thx!
Lol, yeah over 400 pages for a game that isn’t out is insane.

KillerHgamer

Dec 14, 2020
No it’s nothing so complicated, the hypnosis was undone and her memories of it all returned, but the brain and body modifications that happened to Rietta and Terena in EV23 have just permanently changed and corrupted them.

And Rietta hasn’t changed completely she’s been like this since EV37, probably even since EV34. I don’t think her next event will even bring up the hypnosis, it hasn’t been relevant since EV31 but who knows.

Lol, yeah over 400 pages for a game that isn’t out is insane.
Sorry but I kinda disagree, the hypnosis was NOT undone for that long, it WAS undone for some seconds in ev 31 but the church leader put it on her again, also it is also Implied in EV 34 and directly mentioned in ev 37 that she is still under the church leader magic but rietta doesnt realize it.

Shes so passionate about the pinis religion because she thinks shes making her duty in a similar way she was when she was part of the sirens church (the one that took care of her since she was a kid) while not realizing shes being trained to be able to like sexual acts on her own choices, this is how she will probaly fall in this last events.

I wont get too much into details because I already explained this topic in a older comment with a lot of images from the events as proof, but of course I will not make you search for it, here it is:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-big-breasts-party-ntr.52990/post-13482241

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes