[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
I am here to once again remind ya of one of the best milf created by TH, apparently the figurine of her and Bob is in the making.

View attachment 4139856 View attachment 4139857
Holy fuck they look amazing and so accurate to their original art. I know it’s only a figurine of the front cover, but damn, nice to see something for Chisako when Takeda hasn’t done anything with her in like 2 years.

Is this a official collab with Takeda or licensing from him, or is this like fanmade?
Also, isn’t his name Mike lol?

Reactions: Koime22

Koime22

Sep 9, 2023
Holy fuck they look amazing and so accurate to their original art. I know it’s only a figurine of the front cover, but damn, nice to see something for Chisako when Takeda hasn’t done anything with her in like 2 years.

Is this a official collab with Takeda or licensing from him, or is this like fanmade?
Also, isn’t his name Mike lol?
Thats right,
And that dude the maker actually does more of fanmade figurine.

Reactions: majicccc
Feb 18, 2020
Why are most black people in Japan called Bob?
Hi, I'm Bob, a exchange student, I'm here to fuck your wife.
its a thing from non american creators, apparently its a common thing and fetish for them to think all black men are dominant with big dicks and are horny men, a lot of people not from america have a distorted perception of things its similar to how a lot of asians buy shirts with american words on it despite not knowing what it says

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Bob is likely the first name that pops up to someones head, when having trouble with names.

Nice to meet you mister... Kaasan-Jaasan? No?
Khansha-Yasee?
Kasha-Yasha?
...Am I getting closer?
Kassa-nova?
Kangaskhan?
Can I call you Bob?

It's Khashayarshah, and it is a real name btw.

Edit:
There is also this one:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Koime22
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes