[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
We may even get people to stop repeating old overused jokes that stopped being funny years ago everytime something gets delayed. Before we get this game.
and we will never know that GTA 6 will released in 2025 I mean it might be in 2026 or 2027 tho

Z4turn

Apr 6, 2019
I can't help it. My 'account' for GoFile was changed for some reason, and therefore I can't update that one.
I DID however create a new one a few weeks ago, and just uploaded EV44. I just need to reupload the other lost videos in the meantime.
Is there no EV 42, I see that are subtitles for it but I couldn't find it anywhere?

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Is there no EV 42, I see that are subtitles for it but I couldn't find it anywhere?
That one IS confusing, i know, but there are reasons for it.

EV41 and EV42 are taking place at the same day (both are the events where Arika has truly fallen) but rather categorising as just EV41, the second part is written as EV42.
I'm not certain that this is on purpose on TH's end, or if it is just a mistake, so I re-written the 'second half' as EV41 part 2, as the part 1 are the original EV41.
It may sound like i'm trying to make it simple, but at the same time confusing for some, but given TH's event plans (that can be seen here and here), it shouldn't be two seperated events in the first place, but one whole event for itself.
Once we get the full game, I will correct them if they are still labeled as EV42, although I might still do it sometime in the future for some reason.

Anyway, the ones called EV41 part 2 IS EV42. At least in my GoFile.

Z4turn

Apr 6, 2019
That one IS confusing, i know, but there are reasons for it.

EV41 and EV42 are taking place at the same day (both are the events where Arika has truly fallen) but rather categorising as just EV41, the second part is written as EV42.
I'm not certain that this is on purpose on TH's end, or if it is just a mistake, so I re-written the 'second half' as EV41 part 2, as the part 1 are the original EV41.
It may sound like i'm trying to make it simple, but at the same time confusing for some, but given TH's event plans (that can be seen here and here), it shouldn't be two seperated events in the first place, but one whole event for itself.
Once we get the full game, I will correct them if they are still labeled as EV42, although I might still do it sometime in the future for some reason.

Anyway, the ones called EV41 part 2 IS EV42. At least in my GoFile.
I see, yeah it is confusing, but thanks for clearing that out.

Reactions: Marnaby

Zepolki

Jun 19, 2024
Can someone recommend some games where character are extra thick and sexy looking like takeda hiromitsu character basically I want game with similar artstyle like takeda hiromitsu

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes