[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
those people are actually pathetic then, like just nut and leave its surreal to go out of your way and harass someone over a doujin tl.
its really sad actually because the same people insulting those trying will say things like how they have the means to properly translate the work but dont want to while hurling insults. even though the bad translations are just a result of people trying their best

Reactions: Dfert1

NICOLEROIDELAGLISSE

Jul 12, 2020
No, he’s running multiple projects so it could be another year or maybe years. At the rate it’s going we’re most like not seeing this game until maybe around the middle or end of 2023. And then we’d have to wait for a good translation.
His work ethic is insane when you think about, he has so many projects he's working on and whos to tell when he'll actually complete them.

Reactions: LazwelX
Aug 24, 2020
Translation of his latest post:

Future plans, work, etc. 220912

Currently, we are starting work for Winter Comic.
(The content is not a continuation of the last one, but mostly a rewrite.)
I'm thinking of uploading around 10 pages at the end of the month.

I would like to be able to publish Bakunyu Party events every month as much as possible, but I am not sure if I will be able to do it every month or not.
It will depend on the other jobs I have and the Winter Comic Comic.
By the way, I can't tell you about the contents of the three views below, but I can tell you that I drew them for a certain project.
I can't tell you what it's about, but I drew it for a certain project, and I got permission to post it, so I'm uploading it.

Seems like Takeda has resumed work on C99 (married woman ntr)
Is C99 a comic or game?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017

I would like to be able to publish Bakunyu Party events every month as much as possible, but I am not sure if I will be able to do it every month or not.
By the way, I can't tell you about the contents of the three views below, but I can tell you that I drew them for a certain project.
I can't tell you what it's about, but I drew it for a certain project, and I got permission to post it, so I'm uploading it.

Is C99 a comic or game?
C99 is " " is the name of the event he will attend.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
C99 is " " is the name of the event he will attend.
C99 happened already that where he was supposed to release the milf doujin but didn’t make it in time if I remember correctly

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020

Is C99 a comic or game?
the three views are the portraits of arika rietta and terena ?
Does he have another project linkes to the game ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes