[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Steve_Urkel

Sep 24, 2020
Does anyone have a save for the scenes currently on the available build for the game? Or the newest build with a save?
Our Lord and savior Hiromitsu hasn't released any new builds in the past two years. He's planning on finishing the game and releasing it to the public instead of monthly demos.

Feb 25, 2018
Our Lord and savior Hiromitsu hasn't released any new builds in the past two years. He's planning on finishing the game and releasing it to the public instead of monthly demos.
Understandable as all hell, but FFS its a bit draining on the soul to not be able to play this game fully.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
since he released those standing pictures, that will come with some secret side project (hopefully OVAs). Add to that the fact that he just reached the major milestone of having all 3 girls submit to their partners.

I doubt he can just release whatever side project he has with no game to accompany it. So I think a safe bet is: Soon we will see a new demo.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
This is becoming as annoying as it is stupid...Can't belive Terena's scene is being pushed further away....I don't think the game is going to get finished in 2024 at this rate !... If he decides to add voice and redo the scenes againd than god have mercy !

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
I thought Takeda was different than Technobrake but I was wrong so I cancel my suscription in fantia unless he decided to finish the game and the 100 comic.

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
I thought Takeda was different than Technobrake but I was wrong so I cancel my suscription in fantia unless he decided to finish the game and the 100 comic.
Fuck c100, I'm still waiting on c99...
Hang on I'm getting confused. c99 is the unfinished comic that came out in December and c100 is the short colored Sentai comic that came out last month. Did I get that right or did another c100 come out that I'm not aware of?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Hang on I'm getting confused. c99 is the unfinished comic that came out in December and c100 is the short colored Sentai comic that came out last month. Did I get that right or did another c100 come out that I'm not aware of?
the sentai work was to make up for not releasing the milf work for c99,hes also sadly swammped himself in multiple projects combined with the fact that he apparently has shingles?

Aug 24, 2020
the sentai work was to make up for not releasing the milf work for c99,hes also sadly swammped himself in multiple projects combined with the fact that he apparently has shingles?
So because of the current situation, you're saying that we will see gta 6 release earlier than BBP?

Gkill12

Oct 5, 2018
it certainly will be a while before we see any project of his finished,i guess he started multiple ones so he wouldnt get bored out of a single one
it sucks,then again we cant really do anything about it so we just gotta wait

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes