[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
One good thing I gotta say. his drawing skills are getting soo much better, watched a bit of today's stream and that blonde from the homestay projecjt is THICC and much hotter than previous characters.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017

he has no fixed schedule thou. And i think he wanted to stop sreaming for good, but he decided to temporally resume streaming to apologize for this months delays, so come october he may stop streaming again.

Anyways he's japanese so if he streams is around 0:00 to 10:00 altough the guy is a workhorse so he sometimes streams up to 14 hours.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
New update

View attachment 2067434
So from the pics it looks like the girl is on home stay as te title implies and at first she’s flirting with the guy who seems to be the mc only for the fat dude who may either be the mcs dad or friend or uncle or somethin corrupts her, at least more than she already was.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017

he has no fixed schedule thou. And i think he wanted to stop sreaming for good, but he decided to temporally resume streaming to apologize for this months delays, so come october he may stop streaming again.

Anyways he's japanese so if he streams is around 0:00 to 10:00 altough the guy is a workhorse so he sometimes streams up to 14 hours.
thanks

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Takeda's girls used to have little to no hips/butt. Gotta love the fact that he is making them thiccer than ever.

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
Takeda best boobs animation, he should finish BBP should be epic with english version coming on steam too.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes