[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
just search "Akane wa Tsumare Somerareru" and "Himawari wa Yoru ni Saku" if u know this tittle then u know why this game will be banger!!!
oh shit he made those hentai? those de-throned "Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de" for my new favorite NTR hentai.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
oh shit he made those hentai? those de-throned "Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de" for my new favorite NTR hentai.
Basically, that last one you're talking about, I prefer the game but a thousand times the production company that made the anime hentai lost all the essence of Takeda Hiromitsu's drawing. On the other hand, the game is brutal and that's because I became interested in his work.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
anyone know if events 35, 36 and 39 are available in version 1.12, not in the gallery but to see them in the game?
Can someone who has reached the end confirm it for me?

Reactions: Xmas_present

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
Takeda is not really well known for NTR games but for his NTR Doujins, and update.

Reactions: darks231

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I remember he can´t lewd his Maken-ki characters due to contract.
Also, He mentioned he´s going to continue with Juukon Sentai Juusoldier after this.

But yeah, who knows when this game is gonna be completed, i´m already mentalized to wait till 2026.

yakuzo95

Oct 16, 2020
Not a troll question.

Why does there seem to be such a big buzz around this title? Isnt it just another NTR RPGmaker game? Also why does it seem like development is taking a long time?

Reminds me of all the hype for Scars of Summer.
sadly takeda is an old guy, that means he likes to do everything by his own like writing, scripting, proofreading, drawing, coloring, animating, etc. Just the last year he hired some assitants who works in coloring, tbh its a retard way to work because everyone knows that he should just focus drawing scenes while other people do the rest

EMYAZz

Nov 23, 2021
Hey guys, So at the moment there is no version/patch in English?, above a person uploaded the torrent but I have not checked if it is translated...

BigC0Ck

Sep 7, 2022
Here are the new pics of Terenas swimsuit, for the event after the current Rietta one.
Terena, Katib and Kurt go back to the beach to beat the sea monster again.
I think it would be better if the nipple covers were pink

Reactions: lefthandman

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Screenshot_20231003_211326_Adblock Browser.jpg

Google translate:

"Big Tits Party NTR Progress 231003
After the next Rietta event is over
Telena's event, Telena, Gaki and Kurt again
This is a portrait of an event where you go to subjugate sea monsters.

I feel like there's a little too much meat on the lower body.
There is a possibility that the product version will be slightly thinner.
Thank you for your understanding.

If you like it, please hit the like button."

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes