• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
The changes are more obvious with Arika and Rietta though.
It's kinda fun to compare the pictures to see the changes.
No bro, dont nerf their bodies, i loved the Arika and Rietta voluptuous body, and was hoping for Terena to get her body buffed also, fellsad man

now it makes less sense that terena is not thicker , her body was modified along with Rietta when they were kidnapped by goblins.

View attachment 2981289 View attachment 2981290
this was terena at the beginning, takeda asked to chat if he was going too far, then most of the people replied yes...
Imo this would be the perfect final touch, and i'm sad that people were against it, i really loved asf they bodies getting lewder.
and i'm anxious for the nipple fuck scene

Reactions: DaveBRT and fraazx

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Quick question, what's the name of the Guru again?
Amor/Amoru/Amol. Something like that. (アモル)
He also went by his title, which kept changing in the beginning; Head Priest, Founder, Guru and Pope.

No bro, dont nerf their bodies, i loved the Arika and Rietta voluptuous body, and was hoping for Terena to get her body buffed also, fellsad man
Nerf? I'm just comparing their body development by their pictures.
The game got a Lewd Development Menu that changes after each event, so it's pictures "evolves" too.
Not saying anything about it should stop or not, i'm not complaning.
The development is part of the game after all (well that and NTR).

Last edited:
Reactions: coreywil13579

supergrass

Mar 5, 2018
Thank you for your concern. I'll make sure to be more mindful in the future. As for the deleted post, I probably forgot I deleted the "post".
You'd get more support if you stuck to your guns. Just say all NTR fetishists are degenerate rats with an inability to feel actual love so they get off on corruption instead. It's funnier and it's true.

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
I wonder why so many Vanilla fans like to shit on NTR, do they jerk off while complaining about the genre?
They might be jealous because NTR artists draw characters that turns them on, but they realize it ain't vanilla. They might have some past traumas, or they couldn't accept the fact that there are people who can distinguish between fantasy and reality.

Like a lot of people said on this thread, some like NTR because of the corruption, the sin of watching someone's purity get lost in the realm of depravity. Some like watching some perfect spineless simp get cucked so he can grow a spine, some like the idea of some UB getting all the ladies not by looks but skill and the power of the penis, some just like to see some twisted stuff happening. It's all fiction and the majority of the fanbase don't view themselves as the loser. It's all for the sake of enjoying something we won't do in real life.

Honestly it just amuses me when someone complains about NTR. Let them be salty while I enjoy the depravity XD

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
I wonder why so many Vanilla fans like to shit on NTR, do they jerk off while complaining about the genre?
Face it 90% percent of VN's and hentai games out there are vanilla based to reach the largest market possible, so when something comes out with a bit of spice to it that isn't for them they throw a fit, instead of just saying meh and going and playing one of the other 100 games that have come out the same year for them.

Look at Empress/Sei Shoujo and STARLESS in particular, most of their games before then were light fetish content, bible black, discipline etc, just a bit of bondage and a occasional futa here or there, then STARLESS which should be considered a triumph in breaking boundaries comes out, and everybody dog piles onto for not being for them. After that they had "adequate" follow up titles with DominancE and P/A but you could see with each new release Empress games were getting tamer and tamer until basically becoming generic. STARLESS has had 3 or 4 spin-off/sequels now and not a single one can hold a flame to their predecessor.

CLOCKUP is another example with stuff like their occasional dark titles Maggot Baits and Euphoria, step out of the casual audiences comfort zone, and you're gonna hear about it, because they'd rather be playing something like Butcha's Kenzen games (which I'll admit I love too)

This is pretty much why there are only like 2 or 3 Tinkerbell/Lilith games with official western releases, those studios are too niche.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
this game is hilarious! you can avoid ntr completely and get a happy ending.
sadly not much for vanilla content. shame the ntr content is always ugly bastards by the artist.
ye facts, even though, we could avoid ntr and get a happy ending... no sex scenes for ppl who prefer vanilla which sucks. ngl ntr should have more good looking attractive guys -no homo

Reactions: HomesauceAI2.0

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
So apart from these obvious questions.

1. Is the game out yet?
2. Can I have a translation plz
3. Is this NTR?

What are some commonly asked questions? I plan on answering it on the PDF so they won't ask anymore.
(I know some will still do it. But I have time on my hands while waiting for a test result, so why not help those are REALLY having trouble gathering information.)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
As someone said before, I think it is better for someone who is active in the forum to create a new thread putting all the information in the op. This way you can now get many messages asking why this thread is outdated or maybe a change of moderator really I do not know how it goes, Because the last 40 pages are people asking the same topic.

Reactions: Sparrow55

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
So apart from these obvious questions.

1. Is the game out yet?
2. Can I have a translation plz
3. Is this NTR?

What are some commonly asked questions? I plan on answering it on the PDF so they won't ask anymore.
(I know some will still do it. But I have time on my hands while waiting for a test result, so why not help those are REALLY having trouble gathering information.)
4.- why would people that ask basic obvious questions magically know of a pdf
5.- wouldn't it be easier to just answer questions than keeping track of a pdf and relinking it again and again

dederex10

Jan 17, 2018
They said there would be a revenge ending, how would that happen? Would the protagonist, after the heroines have become completely corrupted, kill the antagonists or simply steal back the harem in some way? I found the proposal interesting, this normally doesn't happen in previous ntr I've played, I just asked out of curiosity, I have nothing against the genre.

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
They said there would be a revenge ending, how would that happen? Would the protagonist, after the heroines have become completely corrupted, kill the antagonists or simply steal back the harem in some way? I found the proposal interesting, this normally doesn't happen in previous ntr I've played, I just asked out of curiosity, I have nothing against the genre.
In my experience the revenge ending in NTR games usually involve the protagonist getting screwed over in some way. For this game I imagine that after the girls get corrupted Kurt goes "Enough of this shit!" and kills the king/bishop/merchant. However this does not reverse the effects of the corruption so the girls now distraught and angry at Kurt declare him a traitor (Arika) and a heretic (Reitta). Assuming he manages to escape Kurt will live the rest of his life as an outlaw watching the kingdom he once served being corrupted by the women he once loved.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote