[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HomesauceAI2.0

Aug 31, 2023
Somebody posted some edits of Takeda's juukon sentai kosaki comic to make her look like chisaki if anyone's interested in that. Haven't seen it posted anywhere else yet at least.

Gelbooru page link:

Reactions: zta_1 and darks231

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
I was actually thinking an alternate scene where he somehow manages to get her pregnant first despite everything.

Obviously the lord won't stay still and he will probably force Arika to stay but at least before he does it I can imagine a funny dialogue between the lord and kurt similar to this meme:

View attachment 3562515
I highly doubt the noble bastard will keep his promise in the unlikely event that Kurt gets her pregnant first, for starters, I don't see how this could end well for Kurt haha

Surely in the end they will have him with a lock on his cock watching his old friends get fucked.

Reactions: Alrearde

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I highly doubt the noble bastard will keep his promise in the unlikely event that Kurt gets her pregnant first, for starters, I don't see how this could end well for Kurt haha

Surely in the end they will have him with a lock on his cock watching his old friends get fucked.
Knowing Takeda's tastes and line of thinking, it's unlikely he will use the cock-lock on Kurt. He is not Ratatatat74, 5t or Terasu Mc.
And even if Kurt was lucky enough to get Arika pregnant first, her body is still "damaged" by the lord, and knowing Takeda's stories, she would more than likely go back to him anyway...
So the lord would likely keep his promise, because he knows that Arika is beyond saving now.

walidptdrr

Apr 20, 2023
when do these new events get added to be playable actually ? or even the older ones, like i dont wanna see this on video, how do we get them playable ?

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Knowing Takeda's tastes and line of thinking, it's unlikely he will use the cock-lock on Kurt. He is not Ratatatat74, 5t or Terasu Mc.
And even if Kurt was lucky enough to get Arika pregnant first, her body is still "damaged" by the lord, and knowing Takeda's stories, she would more than likely go back to him anyway...
So the lord would likely keep his promise, because he knows that Arika is beyond saving now.
True, there is that possibility of letting them go, but Arika continues seeing the man secretly because she is already corrupt.

CiberH

Formerly 'CiberHodei'
Mar 4, 2018
Kedamono-tachi ended with the MC being sent videos of her girlfriend being fucked (atleast I remenber that) from time to time and jacking off. So I kinda expect the same will happen to Kurt becoming a pathetic cuck that spends all day jerking off to his woman being stolen, though I dont expect chastity cages or anything not really a Takeda thing.
At most I can see bunch of trash talking Kurts penis which imo is already happening in a bunch of scenes. PLus Katiev has made in multiple scenes so far goes out of his way to show Kurt how much he is cucking him so maybe his individual ending is sending Kurt AVs to his village or somethig lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tweak22

zta_1

Apr 18, 2024
Somebody posted some edits of Takeda's juukon sentai kosaki comic to make her look like chisaki if anyone's interested in that. Haven't seen it posted anywhere else yet at least.

Gelbooru page link:
Thank you for sharing!
It is sad that he stopped illustrating Chisaki halfway through.
The way she melted into Sukezo and fell in love with him was one of the best quality in the Sentai series.

I hope he will resume again, but we will have to wait at least a year or more.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote