[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Is fantia blocked or blocks UK ip or smth? keep getting 403 forbidden
Me too.. i think it's not only in UK..
Happening here too, but I haven't been able to see anything on fantia for a while now (blurry pictures and text), so i've been using Ci-en to at least READ(via Google Translate) what Takeda has been posting on fantia.

GG BOND

Mar 20, 2024
Yeah, since yesterday.
What we are REALLY waiting for, is for the last GIF to be done and then we wait for the video, and THEN it's Rietta's turn to fall for good.
Yes, we are all waiting for the day it ends. But will Takeda update the content after completing the game? For example, within animation

Dec 14, 2020
Yeah, since yesterday.
What we are REALLY waiting for, is for the last GIF to be done and then we wait for the video, and THEN it's Rietta's turn to fall for good.
Her mind will have a complete reboot caused by the brainswashing, I think she kinda have the worst fate lol. Because terena lost more like IQ and magic but shes kinda still her own self, and Arika doesnt even count.

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
Her mind will have a complete reboot caused by the brainswashing, I think she kinda have the worst fate lol. Because terena lost more like IQ and magic but shes kinda still her own self, and Arika doesnt even count.
Even with the brainwashing, she's not only betrayed Kurt but also the old man she's fucking with. She's the village bicycle at this point lmao.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Rietta's mind is already irreversibly damaged due to the brainwashing she had, I guess the Guru will continue with it till she´s totally distorted.
For example, in her last event she had a moment of lucidity and didn´t understad why she was refering to Kurt as Kurt-san.

Dec 14, 2020
Rietta's mind is already irreversibly damaged due to the brainwashing she had, I guess the Guru will continue with it till she´s totally distorted.
For example, in her last event she had a moment of lucidity and didn´t understad why she was refering to Kurt as Kurt-san.
Yes, thats part of my point, shes losing her own personality and memories, her whole identity, when she falls completely she probably wont remember anyone close to her besides the 3 villains and maybe the other girls.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes