[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
thanks, if i understand what you wrote correctly
game had bugs.. 1.1 fixed the bugs but added new ones? which is the 3 events if i understand that right of them being existed already on 1.0
did anyone ever tried to take the events files on 35, 36 and 39 from 1.0 and throw them on 1.12? to test out?
yes and they are not there, let me explain better. Let's imagine that you want to activate an event where there is a heart in 1.1. Well, then the game gives you the error that map 126 is missing because even if it lets you activate the event, the event is not in the game in 1.12 this heart disappears because this an event that does not exist, so in that version the heart is not there and this way you cannot activate the event

These events are not in the game, therefore you cannot see them regardless of the version you play.
this topic has already been discussed

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
yes and they are not there, let me explain better. Let's imagine that you want to activate an event where there is a heart in 1.1. Well, then the game gives you the error that map 126 is missing because even if it lets you activate the event, the event is not in the game in 1.12 this heart disappears because this an event that does not exist, so in that version the heart is not there and this way you cannot activate the event

These events are not in the game, therefore you cannot see them regardless of the version you play.
so they have been added as new content after 1.1 alongside the fixes for 1.0

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
so they have been added as new content after 1.1 alongside the fixes for 1.0
They are not in the game, damn it, it doesn't matter what you do, events 36, 37 and 39 are not in the game, they are not in the game, they are not in the game in 1.1 you can activate them but you cannot see them and in 1.12 they have removed that activation because it's stupid to have events that you can't see :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Reactions: Damon248

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
They are not in the game, damn it, it doesn't matter what you do, events 36, 37 and 39 are not in the game, they are not in the game, they are not in the game in 1.1 you can activate them but you cannot see them and in 1.12 they have removed that activation because it's stupid to have events that you can't see :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
lol i know you can't you told me my qustion originally was if the 3 events existed in 1.0 or no which it seems no or something new added after 1.1 and removed in 1.12
thanks...tak really did a good game
my thing is.. one time i translated a game.. i kept retesting every function before finishing the translation
even after finishing the translation i retested it 4 and 5 times
tak didn't notice theres missing functions in the game?

Last edited:

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
Literally explained in the post you replied to.
just an idea based on past experience, i been around this thread for a while but didn't try the gameyet
i asked because when i translated a game before i had similar issues to that just from translating
maps not appearing.. or adding cheat menu made files not regonizable and such
i thought at first 1.1 and 1.12 content already in 1.0 but the difference bugs fixed and new bugs appeared not 1.1 and 1.12 have new content that 1.0 didn't

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
they could have at least given him an above average one, which would more than satisfy them
and then the demons have huge ones which is more for like, going those extra steps for even more intense pleasure that doesn't require much technique and go down that hedonistic path in life

so that one route leads to depravity symbolized by the Demons' huge bunk...womb-busters, and the other route leads to a satisfying, succesful romantic and sex life by Kurt. Cause if he is below average, then in the back of your mind you're always thinking(it doesn't even need to be demons, if some random chad happens to come across one of them one day and they happen to chat and get a bit drunk at an inn, it's over for Kurt lol)
PRDW~~__0@0_Q_7Z_WIO__T.png

That is an above average cock to be honest

Just the ugly bastards have cocks of the size of a palm tree

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes