[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
That means, if they are to be depraved, there's no good ending for them.

and incase the girls are abandoned, THATS WHEN KURT THE YUSHA-SAMA COMES TO SAVE HIS 3 WIFE'S!!! FROM FURTHER CORRUPTION, AND TAKE THEM TO THERAPIST TO FIX THEM!,
LOOK FORWARD TO IT GUYS! View attachment 3839447
Well, I think we all know that it isn´t a happy ending for them considering what they have become and the conditions they are accepting.

Yes Arika ended up becoming everything she used to hate, Rietta is going against everything she used to believe and her values have been distorted, and Terena has become cattle devoid of intelligence and all the effort she made till now has been thrown into a trash can, but as long as they enjoy it, I guess it´s ok (?)

Psdt: I don't see the point in saving them, it would be the equivalent of going back to your girlfriend who cheated on you because she promised she won't do it again lol

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
Will the characters (at least female ones) have a voice in normal dialogues or in sex dialogues such as moans and orgasms?!
I remember takeda mentioning that one time, and also he added default moaning sounds to one of the old arika events.

I think he does plan to add voice acting in sex scenes, but probably will add them after he finishes the game completely. and only If he doesnt change his mind midway of course.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CharlyeNTR89

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Love scene for the Lord? If he actually falls for her I'll be very surprised.

Will make the story better though, 'cause the characters actually get to have arcs.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Love scene for the Lord? If he actually falls for her I'll be very surprised.

Will make the story better though, 'cause the characters actually get to have arcs.
The one who fell in love is Arika, Bonner wanted her to be one of his Sex Knights (Harem)
I mean, yes he likes her, otherwise he wouldn't have gone through so much trouble to conquer her, but from there to feeling the same as Arika, I doubt it.

Psdt: Technically all girls have arcs that end with their falls.

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
The one who fell in love is Arika, Bonner wanted her to be one of his Sex Knights (Harem)
I mean, yes he likes her, otherwise he wouldn't have gone through so much trouble to conquer her, but from there to feeling the same as Arika, I doubt it.

Psdt: Technically all girls have arcs that end with their falls.
Well, that's why I say I'll count it as an arc only if HE's the one who changes.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
If Arika's doesn't show next week, I am gonna be SO disappointed.
Why? Well next week is gonna be crazy. (Not related to this forum here, but humor me here)

For example:
Kakegurui comes back from hiatus on july 22.
Lidia is playable in Tekken 8 on july 22.
Takahashi Takeda(Not our Takeda) returns to Mortal Kombat 1 on july 23.
Deadpool & Wolverine release date is on july 26.

If Takeda Hiromitsu(our Takeda) is planning to release the last parts of EV41 this month, it would be fitting to be next week...
...But I would still be happy if it was this week too.

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
If Arika's doesn't show next week, I am gonna be SO disappointed.
Why? Well next week is gonna be crazy. (Not related to this forum here, but humor me here)
Bro the new Arika vid needs to be released as soon as possible. The wait is killing me. But, that's awesome about Kakegurui coming back, I had no idea

Dec 14, 2020
Bro the new Arika vid needs to be released as soon as possible. The wait is killing me. But, that's awesome about Kakegurui coming back, I had no idea
Dont worry, all the wait is worth it, remember that this event is the biggest fish of Takeda ocean in this story.

Trust me. you, me, and the rest of the fanbase will enjoy every milisecond of it to the fullest, until we end up like this lol

1721246485319.png

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I know, i hoped to have been released EARLY this month, but TH wanted to ad a new kissing scene too. Man...

Also, I finished reading Kakegurui today and was wondering about the half year hiatus and found this article that was released last month. That made my day.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes