[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
I really liked the ¨comic¨
I hope he keeps the mind control and soul impersonation thing, but by seeing that it still retains its original name, that's probably the case.
From the trailer, there's gonna be multiple endings, and a lot more than just the usual VN we get from him. I just wish it'll be a slow corruption. Tenants was good imo, but the one game with the pirate ship was a bit fast-paced for me.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
From the trailer, there's gonna be multiple endings, and a lot more than just the usual VN we get from him. I just wish it'll be a slow corruption. Tenants was good imo, but the one game with the pirate ship was a bit fast-paced for me.
The parts of the comic where u can see they are preparing her as a vessel for the goddess were quite exciting to me, if the game goes into more detail about it then it will be peak.
76.jpg
79.jpg

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
God I hope they built up the corruption like how they did in the comic. There are a few slow burn NTR games that are really good.
To be honest, the idea of the girl being powerless to the fact that her existence is going to be supplanted is...quite stimulating for me.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Who cares if it's this project or that project, as long as he finishes SOMETHING.
It seems like he's so engrossed in the development of the game that he doesn't want to draw at least just 5-10 black and white pages of unfinished doujinshi Chisato.
In the worst case, he may postpone even Cyberhoe to continue making the game, and after working on the game he will take a year off and disappear like any other super cool hentai artist, who leave and never appear again.

Last edited:

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I don´t remember who mentioned that a video made by District 13 got some inspiration from AOTG, I already watched it and....Idk whether to call it a reference or a blatant plagiarism lol, it was good tho.
Sadly it ended with a To be continue, is there a sequel or anything related to it ?

Last edited:

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
In the worst case, he may postpone even Cyberhoe to continue making the game, and after working on the game he will take a year off and disappear like any other super cool hentai artist, who leave and never appear again.
Correct me if i’m wrong, but didn’t he make the Cyberhoe doujin as an apology to his supporters for not getting much done? If so, then it’s kinda ironic how he didn’t finish even that one lol.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Correct me if i’m wrong, but didn’t he make the Cyberhoe doujin as an apology to his supporters for not getting much done? If so, then it’s kinda ironic how he didn’t finish even that one lol.
Cyberhoe was just something he wanted to draw and have already mentioned he´s enjoying it.
Now it´s planned to be released on september, Rietta event is for August.

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Cyberhoe was just something he wanted to draw and have already mentioned he´s enjoying it.
Now it´s planned to be released on september, Rietta event is for August.
Ah, I see. I might’ve misremembered what someone said a while back then. My bad.

I honestly thought Takeda had put this one on the Indefinite Hiatus Bandwagon like with the Sentai and Milf one. I’m so glad that’s not the case.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes