[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
my brother in christ is drawing doujishi, hentai and is doing a game, and people still complaining why he dosen't finish the game:FacePalm:
what do you mean? he's been working exclusively in the RPG for years now. The sentai is on hold, his doujins for comikets are on hold, the policegirl doujin was something he did while his assistant finished the details of Arika's event, it was never meant to be a huge thing.

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
What could be the biggest disrespect? than rimming another man , who is not her husband.
( Although rimming is dirty ah, i find it hot sometimes) especially when husband finds out (by peeping) his wife performing it.

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
When it comes to ass licking, Arika did it to Bonner too, and he even farted on her. To me, it's not my cup of tea and I prefer the women be on the receiving end rather than a man. But I'm not shaming anyone's fetish because we all have things that get each other off.

That being said, it just shows how Rietta, Arika and Terena have fallen. The shameless bar dropped so low we started digging some space to go deeper. I'm interested to see how low we can go. Get comfy fellow degenrates cause this is about to get good!!

Reactions: seiba1 and Tweak22

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Why Rietta dont have a Sucubbus Tatto like Terena and Akira?
Mmm :unsure: now that I think about it, I think Rietta would have looked better with a succubus tattoo on her lower back, to match the anal modification she underwent in the goblin dungeon.

P.S.: It's "Arika" and not "Akira" although it's an understandable confusion I suppose :LOL:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Mmm :unsure: now that I think about it, I think Rietta would have looked better with a succubus tattoo on her lower back, to match the anal modification she underwent in the goblin dungeon.

P.S.: It's "Arika" and not "Akira" although it's an understandable confusion I suppose :LOL:
1st: The name doesn't confuse me as much.
Akira is a unisex name that can be used on both genders, but I mainly know the name used by male characters in media (Shokugeki no Soma, Persona 5(manga only),Yakuza/Like A Dragon, Virtua Fighter and (of course) Akira)
And don't get me started with Toriyama.
Arika on the other hand is a female name, as another form of Erika, which is why the name doesn't confuse me as much, as I think about it as Erika with an A.
Having Scandinavian, British and Japanese origin, it has a bit of a story according to thebump.com:

Arika is a girl’s name of Scandinavian, British, and Japanese origin. As a form of Erica and the feminine version of Eric, Arika means “ruler of all” in Scandinavian, as well as “brave ruler” in British. Its unique spelling and positively commanding sound will undoubtedly make baby Arika stand out from the rest! This title is also linked to Japanese roots, meaning “exist” or “possess,” reminding baby that just being contains a simple and effortless beauty. If you’d like to teach baby to have grace, be a leader, or remain resilient through all hardships, choosing the name Arika is a great place to start!

2nd:Now that I think about it, Terena has two tattoos.
The second only appeared at the end of the goblin event on her chest.
I wonder if we will see it again in the future.
Skærmbillede 2024-08-06 105808.png

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
link of translated game is dead again, can someone please post a new link? in there an official thread about the game?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes