Others [Translation Request] [Bloodroot] [RJ388692] [stドッペル]

Cdenisies

Apr 20, 2022
+1 (plus onneeeee)

Also
Beated this game with help of google translate + walkthrough from japanese site, game is pretty nice.

One thing tho the game sometimes freezes and bugs out, it then resets the map data or something and you just lost all your quick travel/checkpoint progress. I am stuck in the final boss area because of this (can't quick travel out and the final boss area is closed off from the rest of the map until you defeat a certain boss I think) and gotta start a new run if I want to explore the rest of the map lol. So yeah, if your game freezes, go to your checkpoint and make sure your quick travel option isn't reset before saving.
Can you link that walkthrough? I'm also trying the google translate via screencapture in LDplayer route and could use some help!

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
How to fuck enemies?
its been a while since i played so im not sure if you can actually fuck enemies. first you need break their clothes by killing they with dark magic. than if you hold up on their bodies you get an animation i think.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Nah you can't. The hold up only for getting/enhancing sub weapon relating to that enemy.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Are there any more characters for the H room other than the three that have been there since many versions ago?

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Then what are the empty slots below the hearts pic for exactly, and since you can H only in Homebase, how do i initiate them?

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Then what are the empty slots below the hearts pic for exactly, and since you can H only in Homebase, how do i initiate them?
there is an equipament item that gives you a dick, you get it with the succubus girl. equip it than interact with the npc, in the home base. (there are only 3 of them)

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
there is an equipament item that gives you a dick, you get it with the succubus girl. equip it than interact with the npc, in the home base. (there are only 3 of them)
In what area can i find her?