Others [Translation Request] [Bloodroot] [RJ388692] [stドッペル]

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
The game is sold on DLSite.
You buy it, you get the full game with the official translation. I would assume.
What you get on Ci-en is the demo.
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't bother checking the DLSite page to check if there were updates, but it seem it was translated recently.

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
I downloaded the latest version I found online and uploaded it to this link . This is NOT the latest version since the game was just updated on August 22 if my memory serves me right. I'll try to upload it again once I see the new version.

Please do take note that saving takes a ridiculous amount of time. Don't panic when it freezes, simply wait a minute or two.

And yes, this is in English. Change the language in the settings.

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
I downloaded the latest version I found online and uploaded it to this link . This is NOT the latest version since the game was just updated on August 22 if my memory serves me right. I'll try to upload it again once I see the new version.

Please do take note that saving takes a ridiculous amount of time. Don't panic when it freezes, simply wait a minute or two.

Amazing, I get to try this finally!
Thanks a lot man.

Reactions: Cryogic

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
The game always freezes whenever I try to save. Anyone else have that problem? Pretty sure I already tried changing locale.

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
The game always freezes whenever I try to save. Anyone else have that problem? Pretty sure I already tried changing locale.
Hey man, fancy seeing you here.
It's not freezing. It's just taking a very long time. It's been mentioned in the ULMF thread somewhere.

Happens to me too. Would be cool if it had a fix, but the game is functional.

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Hey man, fancy seeing you here.
It's not freezing. It's just taking a very long time. It's been mentioned in the ULMF thread somewhere.

Happens to me too. Would be cool if it had a fix, but the game is functional.
Heh. Ah, I see. What an oddity, but at least that'll make the game playable for me.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019

is it the lastest?

Reactions: KrasarK

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
I finished the game a second time.
i think i did better but there are some rings that im missing from my first playthrough. So I found the walkthrough (in japanese unfortunally.)

also these maps drawed in excel.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
So does this game have any H in it? I've been kissed by the succubus, and there's the break pictures when your clothes get destroyed, but that's all I've managed to find so far.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
So does this game have any H in it? I've been kissed by the succubus, and there's the break pictures when your clothes get destroyed, but that's all I've managed to find so far.
There are some more (pixel) restraint animation and break cloth picture. But this game is more Castlevania than it is H.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
there are 3 bosses you can fuck in the base, the thief, thr girl with a rapier, and the girl with a sycthe