Others [Translation Request] [Bloodroot] [RJ388692] [stドッペル]

Jaunie

Jun 13, 2019
Could anyone tell me if it is a bug that the clothing changes were never meant to be reflected during gameplay or not?

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
damn, still no translation for this? hopefully the update is soon given the link above

TejadaUnited

Sep 22, 2022
Help, guys. When I try to play this game, I can't select anything because it wouldn't respond to what I'm pressing on my keyboard (which means I'm stuck on the menu now).

Any chance that anybody can solve this problem?

Aug 8, 2022
Help, guys. When I try to play this game, I can't select anything because it wouldn't respond to what I'm pressing on my keyboard (which means I'm stuck on the menu now).

go down the list:
keyboard works everywhere else
no other input devices (like a controller)
restarted computer
reinstalled game

also, the game uses arrows keys and zxc

TejadaUnited

Sep 22, 2022
go down the list:
keyboard works everywhere else
no other input devices (like a controller)
restarted computer
reinstalled game

also, the game uses arrows keys and zxc
Well, I tested out with my controller, and it did let me move in the menu, but it still wouldn't respond to my button presses.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018

Try delete config.ini and restart the game

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
I deleted that file, but it didn't solve the issue.
Are you playing the 1.1.3 trial version? Try pressing F7 once and try to move through keyboard again

Maybe change system locale to Japanese or use locale emulator

Last edited:
Reactions: eb223_

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
How do I use the locale emulator?
Search "locale emulator" on google, many are public on github and comes with install instruction. Then just right click on game's exe and there should be locale emulator options to run in Japanese.

If you don't want to install things for whatever reason you can just change your system locale to Japanese and there are like a hundred threads on google on how to do that. Then change back to English when you are done with the game.

Reactions: eb223_