RPGM Complete Translation Request : Brave Female Iruru and the Lustful Magical Forest Complete (MOD CAN MOVE TO GAMES NOW IF THEY WANT)

SoulShocker

Jun 4, 2018
how can i get the chastity belt removed? since i cant win against ceberus
Hmm, not sure if only way. You can try to ask your junior for an amusing scene. She doesn't manage to do it tho.

But the Witch is at the docks (opposite your Junior actually), and she'll remove if you do certain things.

BTW, anyone knows of similar games like this?
This game is really hot.

Derva2009

Oct 11, 2018
Hmm, not sure if only way. You can try to ask your junior for an amusing scene. She doesn't manage to do it tho.

But the Witch is at the docks (opposite your Junior actually), and she'll remove if you do certain things.

BTW, anyone knows of similar games like this?
This game is really hot.
well tried everything, guess my game is bugged, cause i cant see witch there. or my save is :p do you got any save where the witch is on the map? :)
edit: yea was bugged, could trigger it with mtool ( it didnt recognize that the demon beast defeat me )

Last edited:

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
No they are 4(5) endings, and your reach one of the bad one, you can continue to play if you beat the witch.
to do so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All endings I've found are on this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-to-games-now-if-they-want.62171/post-5882123
Oh ok thanks. Thought there might be a little more since the end seemed a little sudden and I think I missed some statuses.

Was a good time though. Very rare type of game both in content and quality.

AVSA1994

Mar 16, 2019
I'm stuck at the time of the first battle with Cerberus, but whenever I get to him the game says I need a ring, but I have no idea what ring this is, I've been to all possible places and I didn't find anything, any tips?

lenovira

Mar 25, 2020
I'm stuck at the cerberus part where losing will lock you in chasity gear, I've managed to find 3 npc that can get it out but after removing, there's some effect that stops me from progressing, I cannot cut any of the grass as it gives me a pink hit and the grass ends up not being cut at all

SoulShocker

Jun 4, 2018
I'm stuck at the cerberus part where losing will lock you in chasity gear, I've managed to find 3 npc that can get it out but after removing, there's some effect that stops me from progressing, I cannot cut any of the grass as it gives me a pink hit and the grass ends up not being cut at all
I forgot which curse did that. You gotta jump through spots that allow it, but you can't cut grass.

Nath11

Sep 10, 2021
How do you get the permanent magical nipple/clit rings? I've done two playthroughs over the weekend and failed to find that.

Nath11

Sep 10, 2021
How do you get the permanent magical nipple/clit rings? I've done two playthroughs over the weekend and failed to find that.
As I say that, right after I post, I figure it out, now to figure out how to get the tentacle earphones to do anything beyond the fairy boss fight & I think I'll have seen everything.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
So it's been a year since the author teased an English version of the game, anyone knows if there's been an update since then? All I could find were pictures of another game, possible sequel.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
So it's been a year since the author teased an English version of the game, anyone knows if there's been an update since then? All I could find were pictures of another game, possible sequel.

I asked the dev on twitter a few days ago. They said things have been slow on development for multiple reasons but didn't say why.

Reactions: Arkus86

Misne

Aug 5, 2017

I asked the dev on twitter a few days ago. They said things have been slow on development for multiple reasons but didn't say why.
As long as we get it one day I'll be happy. I already brought game from dl site once before. And i'll do it again because that's just how good this game is. Although I hope it'll be decent, Going to cry if it comes out and it's no better than a machine translation.

Reactions: Arkus86 and Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
We'll get the english translation one day, almost for sure. It's not going to be fluent english but from what I've seen of the dev's translation-in-progress, it's going to be WAY more understandable than this MTL.

I talked a bit with the dev and he seems pretty adamant on completing his projects. But it's very much to be expected that progress will be slow, especially while both translating and making a whole new sequel game at the same time. Singlehandedly at that.

May be worth mentioning that it took nulful about 3 years to complete Brave Female Iruru on his own, so, we should really just lean back and have a large sip of patience tea. Enjoy what we already have gotten for free. The sequel prob won't even take that long considering Iruru was his very first project, and learned a LOT of RPGM making since then.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018

Thanks, I'm just happy to know it was not abandoned.

Bought the game a while ago and it was certainly worth it, but non-MTL English will make it so much better once it's done.

Reactions: colorlessblue