RPGM Complete Translation Request : Brave Female Iruru and the Lustful Magical Forest Complete (MOD CAN MOVE TO GAMES NOW IF THEY WANT)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Big news for the English translation!
"Please note that this is a poor machine translation...!"
That is hardly what I would call "Big news" more the opposite, if anything :(

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
"Please note that this is a poor machine translation...!"
That is hardly what I would call "Big news" more the opposite, if anything :(
I would rather have a dev make a poor translation(Their native language isnt english) and the game running 100% smoothly than the usual maybe working MTL. Atleast they are having english speakers proof read before release.

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
View attachment 1756766

I'm still looking for this rope on Iruru's body, do you guys know where I can find it?
After you go through the part of the forest where she slides across the ropes, you get a rope item from a chest. When you go back to the dorm, you get a prompt to go to her lab and you craft it there.

Edit: There's also a book called "How to tie a crotch rope" in a green chest in the rope area.

Last edited:

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
ENG version is on sale, original JAP version should receive an update with the translation soon for those who already purchased it.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
ENG version is on sale, original JAP version should receive an update with the translation soon for those who already purchased it.
?
We need eng. version. We dont need jp or translated japan. of if it no differences in them like censurship

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
?
We need eng. version. We dont need jp or translated japan. of if it no differences in them like censurship
What I'm saying is, if someone purchased the JAP version, they can either pay extra for ENG version now, or wait for the JAP version they have to update with the ENG translation and just redownload it without paying extra.