RPGM Complete Translation Request : Brave Female Iruru and the Lustful Magical Forest Complete (MOD CAN MOVE TO GAMES NOW IF THEY WANT)

sebbu

May 2, 2022
Did you manage to solve it?

Did anyone get to the end of the game without this happening?
Yes, after the hall of shame, when you sleep in a tent, at the end of the left part, you mustn't read the sign (or you must come first), you must break the aphrodisiac rocks and get the key from the chest. After that, you can (prob not mandatory) read the sign and play again, and the chastity bug doesn't happen when you finish it and come back home.

sebbu

May 2, 2022
Sadly i get a few other bugs related to aphrodisiac slime conditions,some cause the game to crash (possibly with stars and nippleslime too), or when i try and fail to remove a ring from the resistance menu instead of the resist command.

Margard

Mar 11, 2018
a fix for the audio file would be great
I didn't encounter it, try switching system locale to jp berore unpacking the game. However version that I uploaded also has some audio files from jp version of the game, I merged audio folders just in case, maybe that will help.

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
Yes, after the hall of shame, when you sleep in a tent, at the end of the left part, you mustn't read the sign (or you must come first), you must break the aphrodisiac rocks and get the key from the chest. After that, you can (prob not mandatory) read the sign and play again, and the chastity bug doesn't happen when you finish it and come back home.
Can you screenshot the sign?
Also what aphrodisiac rocks? If you can, please screenshot those too

Last edited:

sebbu

May 2, 2022
Here, you must not read the sign, use action on the sand pile that WAS on the top, from the right (from the bottom doesn't work), and break all rocks that release aphrodisiac when they explode, then get the universal key from the chest at the top of the map. Then you can go back and read the sign, and talk to yourself?doppelganger? to remove her chastity armor.

iruru_chastity.png

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
Here, you must not read the sign, use action on the sand pile that WAS on the top, from the right (from the bottom doesn't work), and break all rocks that release aphrodisiac when they explode, then get the universal key from the chest at the top of the map. Then you can go back and read the sign, and talk to yourself?doppelganger? to remove her chastity armor.

View attachment 1800440
But... it just removes the armor immediately when you defeat her, doesn't it? And how can you cum before this point? Also I'm pretty sure that's before sleeping in the tent.

Edit: Wow... so you win the race before it starts? Doesn't that break the game? It REALLY looks like it breaks the game. Also once you actually start the race, the race never ends because there's no box to open anymore? What am I supposed to do exactly? I've tried this multiple times, it always happens.
1652065280100.png

Edit 2: Ok, so if you just never activate the race at all it works. How one bug makes another bug that comes up later in the game go away is beyond me

Last edited:

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone played the japanese version? I'm curious if the bugs appear in the original version too or just when the creator started converting words into english.

May 7, 2021
If I remember correctly you have to kill the groups of 3 slime together when you freeze time, that way the pack stay dead
My game was bugged and I couldn't kill the endless slimes even with time stopped. A way around this is just to walk through the walls by entering through the clocks because they have no collision. Honestly, what a buggy mess lol.

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
It is not bugged but you need 30 seconds to kill them all and you have these 2 options. the first is lowering the difficulty
The second is the critical factor that supports you in hitting skils in an area to kill them with 1 hit.
@
LewdRelease11

sebbu

May 2, 2022
But... it just removes the armor immediately when you defeat her, doesn't it? And how can you cum before this point? Also I'm pretty sure that's before sleeping in the tent.

Edit: Wow... so you win the race before it starts? Doesn't that break the game? It REALLY looks like it breaks the game. Also once you actually start the race, the race never ends because there's no box to open anymore? What am I supposed to do exactly? I've tried this multiple times, it always happens.
View attachment 1800842

Edit 2: Ok, so if you just never activate the race at all it works. How one bug makes another bug that comes up later in the game go away is beyond me
it's fine to talk to her, or to activate the race and win.

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
it's fine to talk to her, or to activate the race and win.
If I do that I'll later get that game breaking chastity bug. I've tried several times. Using a different bug to avoid the race is the obly way I've found to fix it.