RPGM Complete Translation Request : Brave Female Iruru and the Lustful Magical Forest Complete (MOD CAN MOVE TO GAMES NOW IF THEY WANT)

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
This was already answer on page 12.
If I remember correctly you have to kill the groups of 3 slime together when you freeze time, that way the pack stay dead. That is the only way to remove the barrier.

Only way to undo the cant urinate is go back to an earlier save. I do believe though, that if you continue forward you regain the ability to masturbate to lower your H level, it just you have to get more perverse.
The thing is, i cant one shot them even though i used all of my skills (including the ones that comes with bunny suit). After the first round ends the time moves again.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
You aren't using your special ability from the female warriors outfit. Even fully cursed you should be able to win most battle instantaneously.

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
You aren't using your special ability from the female warriors outfit. Even fully cursed you should be able to win most battle instantaneously.
Now I realized that we are talking about two different things :D. Lemme put a img. to show you what i mean.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
No, I am simply showing you how to active the special power of the costume the heroine wears.

First, you stop time, then you go into an encounter with one of the slime groups and use the special ability to attack all enemies. You'll kill them all in one shot.

Sigh, I just replay the game and I see the problem, if you have a certain curse. the Lion multiple attack won't work. The skill you need is "Nagibashi" that will take care of those enemies in one shot.

Last edited:

rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
You didn't try Dyulam's revamped MTL yet, did you?

Edit:
OP might want to update his post to feature the above version, so more people can easier find the version that runs more smoothly and has the better typesetting.
So this is the version I should have been using?

rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
You didn't try Dyulam's revamped MTL yet, did you?

Edit:
OP might want to update his post to feature the above version, so more people can easier find the version that runs more smoothly and has the better typesetting.
how do I change the font size so the text does not go offscreen?

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
I've used the program Fontforge to edit the font file (Fonts/VL-Gothic-Regular)

My translation is on the v1.07 (if I remember well) and I don't think there is any major bug
The doppelganger glitch where it doesn't play to lose event is still there

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dyulam

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
I've used the program Fontforge to edit the font file (Fonts/VL-Gothic-Regular)

My translation is on the v1.07 (if I remember well) and I don't think there is any major bug
Do you not get the glitch? Is it only me?

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
Do you not get the glitch? Is it only me?
are you speaking about the 'out of the text box' glitch or the doppelganger ?
-if it's the text, you can do much because when we translate from Japanese to English they are many more character so they the end of sentence continue 'out of the text box'.
- if it's the doppelganger, can you maybe pass this part or get a earlier save to avoid the bugged part ?

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
are you speaking about the 'out of the text box' glitch or the doppelganger ?
-if it's the text, you can do much because when we translate from Japanese to English they are many more character so they the end of sentence continue 'out of the text box'.
- if it's the doppelganger, can you maybe pass this part or get a earlier save to avoid the bugged part ?
I got past it. its just that I can't view the doppelganger race losing scene. Even in the gallery it doesn't play.

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
Eh... the menu options are still in Japanese for me for some reason.
Also the window is tiny and I can't make it bigger or fullscreen.

I'm assuming it's just me cause in the picture on the main post you can clearly see the menu is English.
I can't really play like that... All the menus including the attacks and that kind of stuff are in Japanese, did that happen to anyone else?

1634822727100.png

Last edited:

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
Oh c'mmon. How do I go pass this invisible wall? Am I just being really stupid somehow? I've been stuck here for like an hour.
What the hell is this?
1634827527400.png

Edit: It was a bug. Started a new game and it's fine now

Last edited:

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
Eh... the menu options are still in Japanese for me for some reason.
Also the window is tiny and I can't make it bigger or fullscreen.
You can change the windows size with f5 or set a full screen with Alt+Enter.
And, yes, there is still japanese menu, because they broke the game if they are translated.
They are other information you might find on this post

Reactions: colorlessblue

rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
You can change the windows size with f5 or set a full screen with Alt+Enter.
And, yes, there is still japanese menu, because they broke the game if they are translated.
They are other information you might find on this post
How do I get past the vines that suck on boobs?