RPGM Complete Translation Request : Brave Female Iruru and the Lustful Magical Forest Complete (MOD CAN MOVE TO GAMES NOW IF THEY WANT)

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
I finally managed to finish the game after 8 hours playing .. it also has 4 different endings and even 1 baby

Zynnthali

Mar 17, 2019
Not really sure how to use the translation soft. I think I might just wait for an update on the translation, if it is still being worked on?

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
Reactions: colorlessblue

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
About translation question, Bored247 has visibly started something but I don't know how to use his translation,
and I will wait few "bugs correction" update before buying (this game is worth buying) and starting a translation if there isn't a finish or usable translation.
Also, Bored247 if you need help to translate the game, I can give you hand, just explain how and with what you are making it.

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
About translation question, Bored247 has visibly started something but I don't know how to use his translation,
and I will wait few "bugs correction" update before buying (this game is worth buying) and starting a translation if there isn't a finish or usable translation.
Also, Bored247 if you need help to translate the game, I can give you hand, just explain how and with what you are making it.
I found the latest version fom here if it helps. The game chuggs a lot though but i think the content is complete

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018

[/CITA]

I had already put the latest version and it is not necessary, it knows complete, just put the mirror in your room and all the sprites are unlocked now well I recommend you follow the story although this in Japanese is well understood and has much more content than the sprites that They are in the gallery greetings =)

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Neither of those links work. japo wont do anything and 2th seems really fishy. I wouldn't trust it because instead of a rar file like everything on here usually, its a .exe file.

Reactions: colorlessblue

alexpal

Jul 11, 2018
View attachment 1114636
Am I trapped in this place, does someone help me or teach me how to get out of here?
i don't know how i managed to solve this part but for some reason after using skill at random and equip the "living" bra and pantie item i finaly got this shit destroyed.... but i forgot to save after this and the game crashed on the next part since then i can't replicate the condition that got me over this "puzzle"... rip me
if a kind soul can share the solution he/she is welcome to do so

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
What happens is that you skipped an animation before you got there if you want, I'll give you a save that is right after that crack xD