RPGM Complete Translation Request : Brave Female Iruru and the Lustful Magical Forest Complete (MOD CAN MOVE TO GAMES NOW IF THEY WANT)

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
Do you have an eta on how long that might take? (No rush my friend)
I might take just a week, because it's a mtl and it's just long debug. But for the moment the game is buggy and the author releases patches every day.

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
I think I will also translate the game to share it with people who want to enjoy the game in english.
Out of curiosity, what tools do you usually use to translate games? I've been considering trying out at least cleaning some MTLs for games that have been abandoned.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Translator++
Do you have a link to tanslator ++ and a tutorial ? im curious how it works and maybe i've never handled translation before but am curious if i could make a way for it to read the translations from the tool

I've updated the front page and added an FAQ of the common places people get stuck

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
Do you have a link to tanslator ++ and a tutorial ?
I've found it super intuitive. Make sure to click on the link to the guy's website to get the latest version (the link on this page is 1.3.6, the newest public version is 2.something)

I've manage to change the font size by directly editing the font file. It's to keep the text inside the boxes, and have a more readable translation.
Any chance you could share the font files or how you made them? I've done some basic attempts to swap the font files but RPGMaker complains it's not the font it expects, even when I change the filename. Guess there's some metadata in the .tff it's checking?

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
Any chance you could share the font files or how you made them?
I've install a tiny program called FontForge and played around with parameters like Transform to change each letter size and Spacing to change space between letters. If you want more explication on "how" I did it I can explain but you might find everything you need to understand the tool on internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: colorlessblue

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
Yup, it seems to stop at 23. That's weird.

View attachment 1126927
Your "last change" section indicate that is not the new and complete version, are you on the prologue one or the slime forest version ?
your data file seems strange with the "kanjiEVE0x_EV00x", if you dl the game on a random site, consider finding a better one (or buying the game ;) ). I've made a playable translation of the prologue version and you can find it juste bellow this message.

Lucas Ranvié

Apr 5, 2018
Your "last change" section indicate that is not the new and complete version, are you on the prologue one or the slime forest version ?
your data file seems strange with the "kanjiEVE0x_EV00x", if you dl the game on a random site, consider finding a better one (or buying the game ;) ). I've made a playable translation of the prologue version and you can find it juste bellow this message.
It supposed to be the Complete version. And that is the version I want to play. I had it via this message :
And the player who put it on this forum has finished the game. That's why it seems strange to me.

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
player (woman) and I finished it in Japanese but if you spend the game fast without making a million saves you will

pd:

If you finish the game quickly, it will throw you many errors

Lucas Ranvié

Apr 5, 2018
player (woman) and I finished it in Japanese but if you spend the game fast without making a million saves you will

pd:

If you finish the game quickly, it will throw you many errors
I'm sorry I didn't quite understand (maybe because my native language is not english, I don't know).

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
can someone upload the complete version here? torrent doesn't work and other downloads require having to make accounts for some thai site.

nvm i found an alternative.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I found the latest version fom here if it helps. The game chuggs a lot though but i think the content is complete
chugs is an understatement game runs 9 fps mostly for me atleast the older version did idk if they would be the same now, i did once find an untranslated version that ran at 25fps for me might been much older copy.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
actually i get a 5 fps boost in the newest version for some reason wooo? i guess, still don't know why it performs so badly for me in fact the introduction before the main gameplay runs almost perfect for me but as soon as the side avatar and bar display the game chugs to hell i want to say this is bad optimization on the creator's part and not my computer i have a fairy beefy pc.