Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] cosplayers quest [dyupariyahonnpobekkan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
+1 Why not let a crawler read through all the text, or just play through it and then you ask GPT 4 to translate it, then use a wolfRPG translation tool to put the translated text in. I guess thats the most realistic and quick option.

Textractor is a really easy solution but putting the translated back in would require decompiling and its too bad that there isn't an easy solution like a script akin to Textractor that read the text stored inside your RAM, then lets it go through a autotranslator, then parses the translated text back in. Not only would it require a auto decompiler and compiler module, it would also require to load the entire game through the RAM first so it can overwrite everything in the folder of the game itself while it reads every text that is stored inside the RAM. Storing the whole game through automated means would require some loading time but it should be possible though.

No clue why nobody ever thought to automate everything. Just download the game, load it into ram, parse the translated data into mainfile. f95 probably has the resources to pull automated translation of any foreign game and it means no poetry since the good translators are almost human like nowadays.

Last edited:

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
+1 Why not just let a crawler read through all the text, or just play through it and then you ask GPT 4 to translate it, then use a wolfRPG translation tool to put the translated text in. I guess thats the most realistic and quick option.

Textractor is a really easy solution but putting the translated back in would require decompiling and its too bad that there isn't an easy solution like a script akin to Textractor that read the text stored inside your RAM, then lets it go through a autotranslator, then parses the translated text back in. Not only would it require a auto decompiler and compiler module, it would also require to load the entire game through the RAM first so it can overwrite everything in the folder of the game itself while it reads every text that is stored inside the ram and game. It should be possible though.
Ok, Do it Then :)

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Hmm, may be a good idea. May be a bit teadius because I don't know a wolfRPG decompiler. If there is one link me to the toolkit.

Bruhmo

Jul 3, 2020
I've posted a partial translation to this game. Includes:
-most of the menus, battle UI, shop UI, guild quest UI
-item desc, skill desc, quest data, enemy names (to the best I can because of random japanese name parodies)
-most, if not all of the intro
-All normal diary entries (not battle diary or scenes)
-some interactions in the first town, about 20-30% of the town is translated
-about 3-4 battle sex scenes (slimes, birds, others)

I've also left the game data decompiled, so anyone wanting to translate this via automation or chatGPT is free to try. You'll be doing us all a favor.

In the meantime, I'll try to translate various parts of the game. The hardest parts should be done since the parts left untranslated are not systems related, at least most of them. However, this part is the biggest of them all since it consists of roughly 150k words (scenes, most in-game dialogues, and battle sex)

Also, your saves will break, so don't bother trying to use the full save provided here.

I still hope an official translation comes before I can finish mine, this game is one of the best H-games I've ever played.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Nice! The reason why I didn't do that was that I don't own GPT4 and the one person I know uses it to hell and back wasn't sure to read roughly 160k words. I did similar to you but stopped half way because I began fixing up stuff manually and I was maybe 2% done with manual fixing. Mad respect to any translator. At least someone did this so plan became a full success :KEK:. I worked 50 times faster than a Kagura Games translator :LUL:

Last edited:

Fuuto

Sep 6, 2022
Where to find the king Butler to proceed with the last Heart Quest Guild, it says in the Guild but i can't find him

Custom_sKing

Apr 16, 2020
I've posted a partial translation to this game. Includes:
-most of the menus, battle UI, shop UI, guild quest UI
-item desc, skill desc, quest data, enemy names (to the best I can because of random japanese name parodies)
-most, if not all of the intro
-All normal diary entries (not battle diary or scenes)
-some interactions in the first town, about 20-30% of the town is translated
-about 3-4 battle sex scenes (slimes, birds, others)

I've also left the game data decompiled, so anyone wanting to translate this via automation or chatGPT is free to try. You'll be doing us all a favor.

In the meantime, I'll try to translate various parts of the game. The hardest parts should be done since the parts left untranslated are not systems related, at least most of them. However, this part is the biggest of them all since it consists of roughly 150k words (scenes, most in-game dialogues, and battle sex)

Also, your saves will break, so don't bother trying to use the full save provided here.

I still hope an official translation comes before I can finish mine, this game is one of the best H-games I've ever played.
Nice, I may try the game now that there is a partial translation. How is the game btw? To say it's one of the best hentais you have played :eek:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes