Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] cosplayers quest [dyupariyahonnpobekkan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
the mushroom just sends you back over to the other side as if nothing happened, regardless of how your clothes are.

and it's not just on the translated version, the 1.16 JP version doesn't seem to trigger anything either.
Oh. I must have forgotten about that.

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Oh. I must have forgotten about that.
Sorry to double post this question, but seeing as you've beaten the game I'm guessing you'd know for sure. Do you ever end up losing the two companions that follow you?

It's kind of a dealbreaker for me if you can't, unfortunately. I played up to about the fifth floor, I think, and saw no signs of being able to run the game solo.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry to double post this question, but seeing as you've beaten the game I'm guessing you'd know for sure. Do you ever end up losing the two companions that follow you?

It's kind of a dealbreaker for me if you can't, unfortunately. I played up to about the fifth floor, I think, and saw no signs of being able to run the game solo.
I don't believe so. They don't really do much except talk a lot and also very useful in fights. I haven't seen many ero stuff so I don't know if they take part in any of it. Could be wrong. Those who played through and doing ero stuff along the way probably knows.

Reactions: Thronico

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017

You're stuck with them, but the closest thing to running the game solo is simply taking their weapons off.

that way, they do nothing in fights, but the game is stupidly tough as is w/o grinding and that's just going to make things that much harder.

Especially since the ninja guy has a weapon that heals you and another that gives you SP. The knight guy can also do a special debuff to up the damage of your next attack, or buff you with some damage resistance.

But they also don't follow you around at nighttime, considering you're not even able to go into the dungeon at night either.

Reactions: Thronico

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
sorry but i'm already go in, after that the guy in that room run away and idk what to do next
there was a bit of a discussion on that already. there's a building to the top right of the same map that has the entrance to the dungeon that you have to go to and talk to some guy during the day

but apparently if you're on the translated version (at least versions 2 and 3 since I haven't checked version 1), the guy that's supposed to be there was accidently deleted from the map.

This means there's no way to complete that quest, and no way to get ending D. He is properly there to finish that quest though if you play the untranslated version, which is sadly newer and you'd have to replay up to that point.

EDIT: Can confirm that this guy is here in front of the door on version 1 of the partial translation

1695716813706.png

going to look into things a bit more by messing around between the translated versions, but it's definitely impossible to do that quest and get Ending D w/o him at that door.

Besides, seems like you don't need to do ANY of the dungeon past the 3rd floor in order to get endings A, B, or C since everything needed for ending C is still right there on floor 3 and you don't lose your virginity by talking to the guy that gives access to materials for some quests

EDIT 2: Starting up versions 2 or 3 of the translation gives this error:

1695717469118.png

that's probably due to the guy for Vagina's 2nd quest not being there, but i could be wrong. So yeah, you probably do have to play up until finishing that quest on either version 1 of the translation, or playing the original japanese version

EDIT 4: sorry for all the edits, but looking into this even more, you can't talk to the guy in front of the house AT ALL on translation versions 2 and 3.

only other test is to see if you can even do the quest after moving a save between the different versions, but I'll need to make progress on the versions first

EDIT 5:
That sucks. Guess partial players can't complete the game then. Partial save file doesn't work on untranslated as well from what I've found out. Also that image, you're supposed to interact with the purple mushroom. If that doesn't work then its broken as well.
alright, through some testing, came to find out that you can complete that quest, but only if you use the first version of the translations. for some reason, that guy and a few other missing assets is gone on versions 2 and 3.

a whole bunch of stuff i found is above, but basically you can copy that save i posted to version 1 and see that it works fine.

basically, anyone that's seeing this and wants to complete Vagina's 2nd quest (and see ending D) has to play the game on translation version 1 or move their save to that version.

You're perfectly fine if playing the 1.16 untranslated version though, which can't even use the translated saves. Otherwise, you have to wait til there's a working translation update that doesn't delete that guy by mistake

you're also locked out of the floor 10 and dragon (outside the city) bonus fights if you can't do this quest

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Dropping in after some time.Hows the official TL progress on the game that the dev mentioned going?Is it still WIP?

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Why is this game popular tho? Its not fully translated and isn't as good as other hentai games. Karryns Prison and Sol Rui is way better

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes