Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] cosplayers quest [dyupariyahonnpobekkan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
26 page of post and there's no translation at this moment... Wow.
The game seems good, it is animated? Or it's just CG?

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
26 page of post and there's no translation at this moment... Wow.
The game seems good, it is animated? Or it's just CG?
There is a translation but its incomplete, I haven't been deep enough into the game but I haven't seen animated scenes. All the unlockable CG are static too just checked theres some animated one and they're what you would expect, but there may be battle animations OneOne1 style. You can use Textractor if you wanna play a cheap machine translated version while playing.

Heres how to translate the game decently. You download the newest version of Textractor and set it up, then get this file provided by Artikash which you put it into the x86 root folder, then launch the x86 version of Textractor and the game, once you attach the game.exe with textractor, wait until you can choose game.exe form the drop down folder and thats it. It will pick up every japanese symbol pretty much all the time.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
There is a translation but its incomplete, I haven't been deep enough into the game but I haven't seen animated scenes. All the unlockable CG are static too just checked theres some animated one and they're what you would expect, but there may be battle animations OneOne1 style. You can use Textractor if you wanna play a cheap machine translated version while playing.

Heres how to translate the game decently. You download the newest version of Textractor and set it up, then get this file provided by Artikash which you put it into the x86 root folder, then launch the x86 version of Textractor and the game, once you attach the game.exe with textractor, wait until you can choose game.exe form the drop down folder and thats it. It will pick up every japanese symbol pretty much all the time.
Didnt the dev say that he is TLing the game so its just a matter of time until an official one comes out?(Dont quote me)

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Yep but to be honest, apart form the menus I've been getting a decent translation from this and wolf RPGs work really well.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes