• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] cosplayers quest [dyupariyahonnpobekkan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Am I the only one thinking this Game is WAY too bullshitting hard???

Does anyone has cheats or a new Gameplus or something like that???

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Am I the only one thinking this Game is WAY too bullshitting hard???

Does anyone has cheats or a new Gameplus or something like that???
Well, I don't think this game is that difficult. Plus losing a fight is basically part of the gameplay, not a game over screen (but I didn't get very far, so maybe I don't know something)

But to answer your question, it's probably enough to just throw your savefile into some WRPG Online Save Editor:tm: and give yourself a fuckton of HP or some other shit

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Well, I don't think this game is that difficult. Plus losing a fight is basically part of the gameplay, not a game over screen (but I didn't get very far, so maybe I don't know something)

But to answer your question, it's probably enough to just throw your savefile into some WRPG Online Save Editor:tm: and give yourself a fuckton of HP or some other shit
Is there a way to download a Save with that already done?

Because I have no idea how to do that!

I´m not good with techology . . .

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Is there a way to download a Save with that already done?

Because I have no idea how to do that!

I´m not good with techology . . .
Sorry I don't currently have the game, so also no save
But don't worry, it's a pretty idiot-proof process :p

You just go to a site like and literally throw your save file there.
Then you are shown simple boxes with Gold, HP, MP etc and you can just change their values.
Download the modified save and throw it back into the game - that's all!

Save files in these types of games are usually in the main game folder, either in the "Saves" folder or in the "www/Save" folder

(But I will point out that not with all RPGs such tricks work, so I apologize in advance if this is one of them (AND OF COURSE ALWAYS CREATE A BACKUP SAVE)).

Last edited:
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry I don't currently have the game, so also no save
But don't worry, it's a pretty idiot-proof process :p

You just go to a site like and literally throw your save file there.
Then you are shown simple boxes with Gold, HP, MP etc and you can just change their values.
Download the modified save and throw it back into the game - that's all!

Save files in these types of games are usually in the main game folder, either in the "Saves" folder or in the "www/Save" folder

(But I will point out that not with all RPGs such tricks work, so I apologize in advance if this is one of them (AND OF COURSE ALWAYS CREATE A BACKUP SAVE)).

How am I supposed to know which is for the Character stats tho? = /

c6e7zjdd.png

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
How am I supposed to know which is for the Character stats tho? = /
Huh, strange. Normally this page separates things like HP, Gold, Attack Strength and such and shows them above these random Values.

Well, you can just enter the game and see how much HP you have. When it's for example 320, then you look for Value with 320 and the same with Gold and other things you can easily check.

But seeing such a number of Values, I'm beginning to suspect that perhaps the creator has somehow protected game from such saves manipulation
(Or it's just harder to change the numbers in a game designed his way)

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Huh, strange. Normally this page separates things like HP, Gold, Attack Strength and such and shows them above these random Values.

Well, you can just enter the game and see how much HP you have. When it's for example 320, then you look for Value with 320 and the same with Gold and other things you can easily check.

But seeing such a number of Values, I'm beginning to suspect that perhaps the creator has somehow protected game from such saves manipulation
Hmm . . . Guess I will never get to actually play this game . . . = /

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Is there anything like a new Game Plus?

Then all I would need is a simple Save file!

It´s at least better than nothing I guess . . .

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes