Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] cosplayers quest [dyupariyahonnpobekkan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Asshat2456

Jan 4, 2024
You only have to change the name of the folder ??????????????? with something else, since you don't have japanese locale on your computer, you could also use Locale Emulator so you don't have to set it up.

example: C:\Users\ninja/downloads/whateveryouwant/Data ecc...
how do i find the folder with ?????????? in its name?

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
how do i find the folder with ?????????? in its name?

This is simply the main folder where entire game is located. It displays the " ?????????? " because it doesn't know how to display Japanese symbols

For the future, I recommend simply downloading the Japanese system language pack for windows. It makes life much easier, when you check Japanese games often :giggle:
(No, you don't have to use the entire system in Japanese. The mere fact that such a language is present on the computer should prevent errors like this one)

Last edited:

TangoVictor1

Apr 15, 2022
Just download MTOOL and that's it, people. I mean, the art is good but the gameplay is not that good. You can definitely with MTOOL and Guide to finish the game.

Netherjoshua

Aug 12, 2019
Is there any info on when a eng TL will be worked on by the dev? They seem to still be implementing features on Ci-en.

PedroEsco

Jan 15, 2022
Anyone elses save files dont work with mtool? Like when i save and close the game and re open it, my files are gone.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes