Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] cosplayers quest [dyupariyahonnpobekkan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
You can give yourself permission to a folder by right-clicking on the folder, then Properties/Security tab, click on the group you want to change, Edit and you can grant yourself access to various things there.
(Sorry for 0 screenshots. You won't understand language of my system anyway:LOL:)

But it seems to me that in this case you can just drop the game into another folder that is not in C:\Users-

AssassinNata123

Apr 24, 2022
You can give yourself permission to a folder by right-clicking on the folder, then Properties/Security tab, click on the group you want to change, Edit and you can grant yourself access to various things there.
(Sorry for 0 screenshots. You won't understand language of my system anyway:LOL:)

But it seems to me that in this case you can just drop the game into another folder that is not in C:\Users-
i have same problem with him, i already tried your method but it still not working lmao

RandomGuy117

Jul 4, 2020
You only have to change the name of the folder ??????????????? with something else, since you don't have japanese locale on your computer, you could also use Locale Emulator so you don't have to set it up.

example: C:\Users\ninja/downloads/whateveryouwant/Data ecc...
My man tysm

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes