RPGM [Translation Request]Cucking Trap [double melon]

Tremerez

May 22, 2021
I am sorry, but how do i install this translation? I unzip everything into the "www" folder....but it does nothing. The game is still in jap.
Decrypt the boxed file using Enigma Virtual Box unpacker at .

Then just copy paste the translation into the www folder.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Here are the latest translation files (I posted them in my thread a month or so before, but forgot to douplepost):

It's fully manually translated, though I haven't had the chance to playtest it fully yet (working two jobs these days), so there might be some text that I missed.
Will try to sit down and complete this translation this week so that mods could create a thread with the game pre-patched for your convenience.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Stopped being a lazy piece of shit, and edited the translation to the point where I think it's quite solid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is the translation:

A thread with the pre-patched game will be up soon hopefully.

Last edited:

Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
Anybody have a guide or know what choices matter? Like does the gf have to get molested with the other dude? I’ll go back and see what choices do what. Don’t wanna get cucked, wanna cuck.

mero2496

Jun 11, 2022
When it decodes its probably into a file with % or some other gibberish in the folder name. Just rename that folder into anything without special characters.
I tried but without success
can you tell me which folder should I change its name ?