Others [translation request] Dark hunter Kuro [pierock games]

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
It was a little annoying but I was able to get points and buy it. I have no idea what I'm in for but I've been looking forward to trying the game ever since it was first teased.

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
How do you beat the mutant request? And is there a bug with scorpios appear in a pv again quest? It says its locked behind another request but I've finished all of them other than the mutant one.
The fast mutant ? When the mutant is going to attack (sparkle) dash towards him (move towards him and press space) and that initiates a slow mo step (everyone around you slows down). Turn towards the mutant and release a charged heavy attack at him. This will stop his movement. Getting this done is going to take a few trys. Then land a barrage of attacks at him and finish him.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
I still haven't been able to make the game start. it still crashes because of Pixel game maker mv. I have all the vc's packs installed and i even installed the Pixel Maker MV demo from steam just like the author suggested but no luck yet.
If anyone has the same problem and by some chance was able to make it work, please give me a hint ;)