[Translation Request] Demons Roots (Quick nail Aristocrat)

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
also I gotta to ask, ik someone did ask on what the best version and translation to play but I'm still quite confused so is it possible to just play ONE version of the game with MTL translation without crashing on the boss enrage part that I keep hearing of?

if not can i be guided to the link of both game version and the translation for both of them?

wombex

May 10, 2018
also I gotta to ask, ik someone did ask on what the best version and translation to play but I'm still quite confused so is it possible to just play ONE version of the game with MTL translation without crashing on the boss enrage part that I keep hearing of?

if not can i be guided to the link of both game version and the translation for both of them?
+1

923pr

Jul 2, 2018
Question. How do you find the "Rescue Party Members" events?

To elaborate, on the DL site page, there's advertisements that there are "Rescue Events" (3rd picture from the right).

These scenes are in the game, a completed file has those scenes for display for everyone except Green Haired Girl and Murderous Blonde. In game, I notice that in The Amusement Park, on the second floor for the green haired girl's events there's scenes to "Replace bad memories of losing virginity", and these scenes are obvious equivalents.

So, I'm pretty sure the rescue events exist in the game, but I have no idea where they are. I've cleared the ex dungeon for mage girl once I noticed that she mentioned her kingdom, but I didn't find anything.

Help, please?

Edit: And also where you get the items that change your characters appearance to the slave version?
Edit2: Nevermind the edit question. Found it. It's in the same room. All three vendors sell different costumes in the Amusement park, where your characters first walk out with their new outfits.
Edit3: Figured out the previous question as well. Turns out you have to return to the dungeons you found the girls in. (And to the Magic Library Prison for the Guy.) The reason it didn't work for me is because I was using someone else's save file, which had probably done it already. Once I tried it on my save file it worked fine.

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
found this game and wonder does someone can up mtl ver game (+backup if possible) to fast host dl, i want try it but files really big and the other host so slow download. Plz help me.

HentaiPixel

Jun 12, 2021
is anyone else experiencing a bug after the bad end where you have two versions of the main character in your party, the normal one and the bad end prisoner one at the same time. at first i just put up with it but now that salasa had joined the prisoner despolyuka is forcing her out of the main party after every battle, so i am needing to constantly switch party members after every single encounter. I've tried to switch over to a clean Japanese version of the game and she still appears when i go do the bad end.

I've been playing on ver. 1.2.1 this whole time.

i would just not do the bad ends but i'm experiencing a separate bug where all my items are still gone after Act 3 when you switch to the FBI girl and doing the bad end is the only way i could think of to bring them back.

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Well, since this thread is going to go into maintenance mode until the Kagura translation comes out, i just want to say:

Having the only american character be called "Diana Ferguson" is something you will only see in either japanese anime OR eroge.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bazelgeuse