[Translation Request] Demons Roots (Quick nail Aristocrat)

yessssskjadklasjd

May 20, 2022
I chose Cinematic mode more or less by mistake n I progressed pretty far before I realized there was an actual game mode n now I don't want to go back until my 2nd playthough.

Is it still possible to play the Bad End normally? (IE not just using the "badend teleport" thingy, but rather by losing a fight). Pretty sure it skips some stuff if you just teleport straight into it.
Did you actually find any way to fix this? I really don't wanna have to redo 5-6 hours of game because of this

Aug 7, 2019
Did you actually find any way to fix this? I really don't wanna have to redo 5-6 hours of game because of this
Picking Cinematic mode? I didn't really check after realizing the initial mistake, I just played the game like that.

Or getting the bad end through normal defeat in Cinematic mode and not just through the teleporter? There are enemies later in the game that can kill you even in Cinematic, but you have to basically sit there and let them.

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
So if i understand correctly, translation can cause bugs and even errors, right? I have v1.2 of the game.