[Translation Request] Demons Roots (Quick nail Aristocrat)

9u45jhis

Jul 12, 2019
Checking
Still bugged, and errors.......

Here is version (Jap- installer) v1.0.13 -
The first file is a .exe file. Is it meant to be a .rar file to be extracted with the other two?

bomber950

Jul 16, 2020
Link: Password: 213x

latest
Any massive brains test this version yet?
Works fine so far, although only until chapter two.

Hi there ,i made a patrial machine translation because translated Actors.json breaks the esc key also images are not translated
View attachment 1507671
  • create a backup of your www/data folder
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
I only used this translation, as MLTool needs a patreon version. But breaks is the boss is enraged/desperate , and a few feature doesn't work (Whip doesn't attack all, instead attack one). Overcome by using a non translated version and moving the save.

zordon7

Jul 28, 2019
I've read through the whole 7 page chat and still have no clue how to play this in English, i.e what version to use or method of translation. which is the best?

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019
I've read through the whole 7 page chat and still have no clue how to play this in English, i.e what version to use or method of translation. which is the best?
DL whatever version n replace the appropriate folder with the machine translated folder that's downloadable earlier in the thread.

Reactions: zordon7

zordon7

Jul 28, 2019
yeah it's just about playable with the method of replacing the Data folder from the other page, is that the machine translation ur talking about? what is MLT? i remember using Translator++ for other games open on the side while game is running and it translate real time. dunno what is MLT.

Aug 7, 2019
yeah it's just about playable with the method of replacing the Data folder from the other page, is that the machine translation ur talking about? what is MLT? i remember using Translator++ for other games open on the side while game is running and it translate real time. dunno what is MLT.
I have no idea, I just replaced the folder my guy

Should note that your game will crash on every boss if you're using any version other than 1.0.0 with this machine translation, so you should have a separate version ready.

I use a machine translated 1.0.0 to do bosses n a machine translated newest version to do most of the gameplay, saving frequently.

Reactions: zordon7

zordon7

Jul 28, 2019
I have no idea, I just replaced the folder my guy

Should note that your game will crash on every boss if you're using any version other than 1.0.0 with this machine translation, so you should have a separate version ready.

I use a machine translated 1.0.0 to do bosses n a machine translated newest version to do most of the gameplay, saving frequently.
yeah good method for now thank you for the heads up and idea, very grateful and straight forward. Legend

zordon7

Jul 28, 2019
4 hours into this game and ive seen like 3 average H scenes, I just completed the Gladiator slaves vs king part, litrally skim reading the text and running from enemies to progress.
Imo way too much dialogue & story. Like wtf am I missing something?

zordon7

Jul 28, 2019
Also I wanted to check for tips for more H content but nobody made a thread for this game either here or on Ulmf, I thought this game was popular.

Aug 7, 2019
4 hours into this game and ive seen like 3 average H scenes, I just completed the Gladiator slaves vs king part, litrally skim reading the text and running from enemies to progress.
Imo way too much dialogue & story. Like wtf am I missing something?
About 45% of the H content is behind the Bad End, which happens when you lose (or you can activate it in a house in the misty battlefield in one of the first areas you conquer). Another 40% is in the Amusement park land. Only like 15% comes from the main story. Granted, you have to advance the main story to some extent and get new characters to see more of the bad end/theme park content specific for those characters.

But the game is mostly about the story imo, which even through machine translation I thought was really good.

zordon7

Jul 28, 2019
About 45% of the H content is behind the Bad End, which happens when you lose (or you can activate it in a house in the misty battlefield in one of the first areas you conquer). Another 40% is in the Amusement park land. Only like 15% comes from the main story. Granted, you have to advance the main story to some extent and get new characters to see more of the bad end/theme park content specific for those characters.

But the game is mostly about the story imo, which even through machine translation I thought was really good.
Thanks for the heads up, Is the bad end content fully accasabile as long as you have the characters? doesnt change depending on stroy prog? also how do you get more content at the theme park? more char and higher combat level?

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for the heads up, Is the bad end content fully accasabile as long as you have the characters? doesnt change depending on stroy prog? also how do you get more content at the theme park? more char and higher combat level?
Yeah, each character has their own bad end scenes and bad end "end". Theme park content is like a gacha, each character has their own set of scenes.

There's also a unique event for each character in their own respective zones after you've finished conquering their country, so good to revisit those n explore around. Not sure if you need to clear their respective EX dungeon first or not.

zordon7

Jul 28, 2019
Is the MTL, any good? Is it readable?
For me you kinda understand whats going on, but the humour and touchy moments are all flat due to random translations, basically if you wanna enjoy the story the translation aint gonna allow it. but its enough to progress the game